No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To need special guys for this special D, you would think it would be more successful. Who woulda thunk?
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      I heard from some guys in the past and some guys who were there."

Players don't want to be here. They settle for here.

Comment

• Drives me crazy that they paid this guy
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
          Drives me crazy that they paid this guy
          Considering how many people feel the way he does about this team, I don't think he was the issue.

Comment

Drives me crazy that they paid this guy
            Me too. Quinn and Patricia suk
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Oh you were lumping the blame (again) on snacks.

Comment

• Forsh, riddle me this. If I bought a Tiger so I could ride it like a horse. Should I fault the Tiger for eating me when I tried to ride him?

Or was it a dumb az idea to try to force the Tiger out of his nature?

Comment

Forsh, riddle me this. If I bought a Tiger so I could ride it like a horse. Should I fault the Tiger for eating me when I tried to ride him?

Or was it a dumb az idea to try to force the Tiger out of his nature?
                  Oh believe me, I blame the Lions for being stupid

Comment

Oh believe me, I blame the Lions for being stupid
                    WTF do they continue to try to force square pegs into round holes?

Comment

WTF do they continue to try to force square pegs into round holes?
                      They do??? Ask this the next time somebody complains about them signing only ex-Patriots

Comment

They do??? Ask this the next time somebody complains about them signing only ex-Patriots
                        Maybe try square holes?

Comment

• So the aging fat guy known for eating junk food fell off a cliff at 30? Shocking!

Comment

• Saints re-sign Dwayne Washington

Posted by Charean Williams on April 16, 2020, 5:49 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Saints have re-signed running back Dwayne Washington

Comment

• Rumored as a potential cap casualty, Riley Reiff remains on the Vikings. However, the team could look to find another left tackle early in this draft, Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press writes. Former Vikings coach Mike Tice does not think much of Reiff at left tackle, his primary NFL position. Reiff did, however, play guard at Iowa before moving outside during his Hawkeyes tenure. The Vikings have an opening at right guard, having released Josh Kline

Comment

• Posted by Mike Florio on April 21, 2020, 8:30 PM EDT

Getty Images

From the moment defensive lineman Michael Brockers returned to the Rams after a failed deal with the Ravens, some league insiders wondered whether linebacker Leonard Floyd (pictured) and/or defensive lineman A'Shawn Robinsonissue was first flagged

Comment

Working...
                                X