Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    It's not like he didn't have a chance in Detroit. Glad the change of scenery is working for him.
    He was name a pro bowl alternate in 2018. He was hurt this year.

Comment

• Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz may have the most power of any coordinator in the league, according to Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That would be a first.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Man I always liked Schwartz
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Broncos adding tight end Orson Charles

Posted by Darin Gantt on November 19, 2019, 12:45 PM EST

Getty Images

The Broncos needed some blocking help, after losing fullback Andy JanovichDenver Post, the Broncos are adding
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Who?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

He was name a pro bowl alternate in 2018. He was hurt this year.
                So he suddenly recovered when he got traded?
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ERIC EBRONTE, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
                  NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Eric Ebron (ankle) will be placed on injured reserve.

Obviously, this will end his season. Ebron reportedly needs surgery on both ankles. Coming off a breakout 2018 that saw him achieve career-highs in catches (66), touchdowns (14) and receiving yards (750), Ebron disappointed in 2019, stumbling to a tepid 31-375-3 receiving line over 11 largely forgettable appearances. With Ebron shut down, the Colts will turn to veteran Jack Doyle at tight end. Backup Mo Alie-Cox should also see more run in Ebron's stead.

RELATED:
                  SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
                  Nov 25, 2019, 8:14 AM ET

Comment

So he suddenly recovered when he got traded?
                    No he was out. Yes all these players are faking injuries in your world. He even got the Seahawks to buy into his scheme.
                    Quandre Diggs hamstring injury was a lot worse than reported before the Lions traded the safety to the Seattle Seahawks

Comment

• November 26th, 2019 at 1:49pm CST by Andrew Ortenberg

The Eagles are getting another boost in their secondary. Philly is designating cornerback to return from injured reserve, the team announced. Avonte Maddox, Ronald Darby, and Jalen Millsto give him a one-year extension at the beginning of the season. LeBlanc was the first player Philly designated for return, meaning they can still bring back one more.

Comment

• Posted by Darin Gantt on November 27, 2019, 6:52 AM EST

Getty Images

Colts tight end Eric Ebronunbearablenot aware there was anything significant

Comment

• Jadeveon Clowney out due to a hip injury, Ansah was called upon for a larger role against the Eagles and made the most of the opportunity. Ansah had 1.5 sacks of Carson Wentz

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

No he was out. Yes all these players are faking injuries in your world. He even got the Seahawks to buy into his scheme.
                            Actually, my world acknowledges players and Agents use injuries as a business tool.

So how is it the Detroit paper reports his injury was a lot worse than thought but he arrives in Seattle and becomes a diamond in the D?

........must be my imagination. He must have found a miracle cure in Elliott Bay.

Comment

• Ebron disappointed in 2019, stumbling to a tepid 31-375-3 receiving line over 11 largely forgettable appearances.
                              Hmmmmmm.

Didn't Indy check the film with all of the largely forgettable appearances with the Lions?

Comment

Actually, my world acknowledges players and Agents use injuries as a business tool.

So how is it the Detroit paper reports his injury was a lot worse than thought but he arrives in Seattle and becomes a diamond in the D?

........must be my imagination. He must have found a miracle cure in Elliott Bay.
                                Did you read the article? I've posted numerous articles. Carroll said he could tell Diggs was playing injured and they kept him out until he was healthy. They said he was also more injured than they thought when they made the trade. Seattle said this, show some effort instead of relying on some truism you developed. They had to drain blood from his hamstring. The time off recovering did wonders for him. He was a good player last year, he is a good player this year when healthy.

Normally in the NFL when a guy is injured, he is injured and not faking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X