• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    The comments on that story are hilarious
    charliecharger says:
    February 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Last edited by Cody_Russell; February 5, 2020, 12:48 PM. Reason: Spell check
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Patriots sign cornerback Lenzy Pipkins

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 11, 2020, 4:34 PM EST

Getty Images

The Patriots have added some secondary depth, now that rosters are at 90.

According to Field Yates of ESPN.com, the Patriots have signed
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Greg Robinson, as Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon-Journal tweets. This was relayed to his camp even before his recent arrest for marijuana possession near the U.S./Mexico border.

[RELATED: Greg Robinson Charged With Intent To Distribute]
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• February 19th, 2020 at 9:55am CST by Zach Links

Greg Robinson could be in some legal trouble as he gets set for free agency in March. The former No. 2 overall pick was arrested near the U.S.-Mexico border on Monday and police say that he was carrying a large quantity of marijuana (via TMZ). Baker MayfieldKareem Hunt another chance after his latest slip-up, might not have the same level of patience with Robinson.

Comment

• Wow

Quan Bray, Greg Robinson arrested for 157 pounds of marijuana

Posted by Charean Williams on February 19, 2020, 9:25 PM EST
            Getty Images

More details emerged Wednesday night in the arrest of Browns offensive tackle Greg Robinson.

Robinson and ex-NFL player Quan Bray were taken into custody after Border Patrol found 156.9 pounds of marijuana

Comment

• Dolphins signing Michael Roberts

Posted by Josh Alper on February 19, 2020, 2:37 PM EST

Getty Images

Tight end Michael Robertsis signing withMike Gesicki and Durham Smythe were the two top tight ends for Miami in 2019 and both are set to return this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                Wow

Quan Bray, Greg Robinson arrested for 157 pounds of marijuana

Posted by Charean Williams on February 19, 2020, 9:25 PM EST
                Getty Images

More details emerged Wednesday night in the arrest of Browns offensive tackle Greg Robinson.

Robinson and ex-NFL player Quan Bray were taken into custody after Border Patrol found 156.9 pounds of marijuana
                Dude made on average 4.2 million a year for the last seven years and he couldn't afford to hire a mule?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Defensive end Robert Porcher NEWS Where are they now: Robert Porcher

Comment

• He did drills on his own to improve his footwork and hand placement, which are critical for a defensive lineman to win battles on the line of scrimmage.

He added to his personal conditioning program from watching Sanders run sprints, and from talking to him about what he did to keep his body fit during the season.

"That came about from watching Barry over the years, especially early on, and how he would run his gassers after practice," Porcher said. "He also told me how he stretched every night for 10 minutes."

Comment

• Ya, I always avoided that southern border route. Border Patrol has jurisdiction 100 miles inland from the border. He should have went north through Denver and then come back into Louisiana.

Comment

• Mostert was impressive but those holes he ran through even the Lions really crap stable of running backs would put up gigantic numbers. My son and I were audibly gasping when we were watching how huge the holes were against Green Bay. The Niners run the Mike Shanahan zone blocking scheme and those huge holes were thought to be extinct in the NFL. It was like when you watched Barry's college highlights where he is running unchallenged until he was 7 or 8 yards past the LOS.

Comment

• That Robinson story is like the old SoCal/Steve Hutchinson pre-draft gag come to life (for all the old timers who recall that from the ancient days of the forum).

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Ya, I always avoided that southern border route. Border Patrol has jurisdiction 100 miles inland from the border. He should have went north through Denver and then come back into Louisiana.
                            Dude. Keep that off the internet. I know you were kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              That Robinson story is like the old SoCal/Steve Hutchinson pre-draft gag come to life (for all the old timers who recall that from the ancient days of the forum).
                              Reminded me of Nate Newton

Comment

• That much weed, should have just spray painted the truck with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X