No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about the setbacks DL, Coop, and Dean. My prayers are for better results with the next report.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
      Sorry about the setbacks DL, Coop, and Dean. My prayers are for better results with the next report.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the setback Coop. I hope things get better soon. I'll just have to meet you next time around.

Also sorry about your dad, Dean. Hopefully the prognosis looks better when he goes back in.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Oh man. Peace, hugs and positive vibes all around guys.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Wow, sorry to hear that, Dean.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So sorry, Dean. :(
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Really sorry to hear about the bad news Coop and Dean. Positive thoughts!
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Prayers toboth of you, Coop and Dean. Guess I won't be going to London. Doc recommended I don't travel. Plus the balance of $3k is due aug 8th and there is no way to foresee how I will be feeling then. Also, because of the recommendation of the doc, the Army says unequivocally NO! to traveling abroad for the foreseeable future. Lost my deposit is all. Oh well.
                  Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

Sorry to hear of your news Dean. We are all home as of Friday. Started plan b on Wednesday and as of Friday his blood count is 0 - home a day and a half early. Now onto attacking the leukemia in his marrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Damn DL, that's horrible. :(

I just got back from the barbecue at Mark's house. It was great to see him and Dan along with Mrs. Malto, Glenn & Lola too! The food was absolutely amazing. I can't thank you guys enough for inviting my family and me over.

It feels a bit inappropriate posting this good news when everyone else is dealing with all of these hardships though.
                      Last edited by LionsFanInJapan; July 26, 2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• glad you got to visit - Maltus is good company - sorry I could not be there.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Next time, sir.

Comment

• Good time Malto. Good to see you, Gayle, LFIJ and his family, and Glenn.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That is very bad news indeed DL. I bet you were really looking forward to the London trip and we were looking forward to meeting you. Suppose the doctors do know best. Getting well is way more important than any Lions game.

Good to hear the BBQ went well.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Good news, Bad news. So sorry DL...With your character I have every confidence you will beat it back. Glad the bbq went well. I wish I could have been there. And Marko 69..good to see you.
                                Last edited by The Cat; July 28, 2014, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X