Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for your loss, TD.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• My sympathy, TD. (cyber hugs). Glad you are back!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Oh, and Crafty,sideways girl is adorable. Love the shirt! She wears it well. :-)
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Nice pic, Crafty.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Terry.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It all takes time,TD, welcome back.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sorry TD. Glad you're back.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by tdbark View Post
                Hi, everyone. I was wondering where to put this, but here seemed appropriate. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. My dad died in January, and I've had a hard time of it. He was the man who instilled the love of sports in me. I haven't really had much enthusiasm for sports since his death. However, the Tigers doing well and the start of the season for the Lions have drawn me back in. He was a HUGE Michigan fan, and I am sure he was cheering them on last night. So, I decided it was time to get back involved. Look for me to post more as the season unfolds. Oh, and as he would say: Go Lions!
                Sorry about your loss teach.

Someone else already mentioned that only time will heal. Memories are forever.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Check this out. Me and the youngest stepson, Matthew were returning from Anstruther on Saturday, and completely unknown to me, he videoed us leading up to the Forth Road Bridge and driving over it. He catches great views of the Rail Bridge. He then edited it and put my favourite song over the top of it, then put it on YouTube. Its bloody brilliant.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txox5QcrWsM&feature=youtu.be"]Two Bridges - YouTube[/ame]
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Very cool, Marko.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• whatever happened to Gerry Rafferty?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He died

Jan 4th 2011
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank you Debbie Downer
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You asked...
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              He died

Jan 4th 2011
                              A very sad day indeed.

I thought so too, DanO. I don't realise just how much the kids can do these days on computers. He probably thinks its a piece of shit and he's done better, but I'm always amazed when I see computery creative stuff being made by the boys. And how the F did he get music on there? I was listening to the Saturday Soccer results roundup.
                              Last edited by Marko69; September 16, 2013, 06:46 PM.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It's good but tell him to hold the phone horizontal instead of vertical. Much better use of space

Comment

Working...
                                X