No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also it's kind of weird seeing something I've read about on someone's home video
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That's great, Marko. Looks like it was an absolutely beautiful day as well with the blue sky and clouds.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nice Marko, Matthew did a great job. Fast lane is to the right? Very odd indeed. ;)

Comment

• not to mention sitting on the wrong side of the car while driving. Must be so they can deliver mail
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Do you suppose they buy U.S. cars to deliver the mail?

Comment

• The mailmen here in Japan mostly use motorbikes.

Comment

• How does that work? Our mailman has trays of regular mail sitting in his jeep, plus he delivers packages as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                  How does that work? Our mailman has trays of regular mail sitting in his jeep, plus he delivers packages as well.
                  Japanese mail is smaller.;-)
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The bikes look like

For bigger packages, they have these mini vans

Comment

• Do scooters, bikes and cycles stay in lanes or do they go where ever there's space? I could see a scooter doing better in a city with traffic

Comment

• Yeah, I think that's the reason, Tony. That and a lot of the smaller side streets are more easily navigated on a bike.

Comment

• Cliff Clavin......, the best Mailman in the entire history of Mailmen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6GTZrcoWEM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]More of Cliff Clavin's Theories on Beer - YouTube[/ame]
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And this guy..... He's a legend too!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZiNVwrs2I&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]post man pat fun video - YouTube[/ame]

Edit : to LFIJ, or anyone else with small children......, don't watch the postman pat video with them in the room. Guaranteed they won't understand it anyway, but there is a chance they might. Not for kids!
                            Last edited by Marko69; September 17, 2013, 08:55 AM.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• cool video! I like that tune - what is the name of it?

That is one long ass bridge. I have a bit of a phobia of driving over bridges - I'd be white knuckled on that one fo sho.
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That's Gerry Rafferty, Kayrone, with "Get it right next time"......., he sounds American......, but he's from Paisley, Scotland.

Funny you should say that about bridges. My daughter had a phobia of bridges when she was younger. She used to lie down on the back seat and close her eyes while we crossed the bridge. Then she would ask, "are we over it yet?"
                                But she drives now and she and partner regularly attend Cowdenbeath Stock Car racing meets..... Which involves driving over that bridge. She overcame her phobia. It is quite high I suppose and those see through grills at the side of the road can be quite scary. Especially when news reports say the bridge has a sea salt corrosion problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X