No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye......, but I meant pre-turd Chat, ....., hence the quote.

Another classic Chat quote: "How 'bout, a nice, greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?"
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Classic movie.

Nice kicks Marko, I've got the same ones.

Comment

• Mason, you married to Meryl Streep?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's what I thought too.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
            Those photo booth pics are badass. Cool memories
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What an awesome thread. This one is certainly keeping me preoccupied since this draft seems to suck complete asshole, while we all argue whether we should take an OG with the #5 pick.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• BTW, Marko.......errrrrrrrrrrrr............I mean Jesus. I'm going back to court for parenting time again. Do you think you could bless my motion from afar. Thanks in advance, Jesus.

Good luck to Nicloe, Sharky.

"Welcome out of the closet....GAY!!!"
                ----------------------------Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

All I get are words for Treo's "posts with pictures" as well.

Mason is married to Meryl Streep are my thoughts as well.
                Last edited by DanO; February 20, 2013, 04:47 PM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• MOM and Dad. I think I took this through the screen door. That's why it looks so blurry.

Kids at Manistee campground(state), day before Salmon fishing.

Malto strikes again. That dude is everywhere.

Three forumites.......STEE, Malto(again), and DanO.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Dear Lord, I come to thee, to ask for a blessing for DanO, and to bless the court proceedings that are due. I ask thee that all goes smoothly and that the brilliant dad that is DanO can be cut some slack, because he deserves it. I also ask Lord, that I can go salmon fishing with those dudes on the boat one day because that looks awesome. I also ask that Mason sends me Meryls autograph, because shes great. Thru you Lord, Mary, & the Holy Ghost, Amen"
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Dear Lord, why is it that when Dad's income changes and the ordered child support also changes that Dad is no longer allowed visitation?"

I can answer that as a human.

Children are being used as a source of income, not recognizing equal parenthood.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Which brings us full circle to the "piss me off thread."
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That's fricken beautiful, Marko. I think I'm going to cry.

Thanks Mark!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Dear Lord, why is it that when Dad's income changes and the ordered child support also changes that Dad is no longer allowed visitation?"

I can answer that as a human.

Children are being used as a source of income, not recognizing equal parenthood.
                            Sometimes it's because Dad is a nutter. ie. the guy who possibly blew his ex away on I-75
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post

That is beyond eerie. From the same hair to the same squinted eyes. It's like it was a staged photo
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X