No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely, Coop. This chemo has really kicked my ass. Recovery is slow as all get out. Now they want two more rounds, fuck me.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Posted this on my Facebook page today, .....

I don't know how she does it. She goes to school fulltime on line, she takes care of the household, balances the budget, 3 daughters and a new grandson, cooks cleans, and now, takes on all the responsibilities that were mine before I became ill,.... snow removal, cleaning the house, dishes. In the past week or so, she has spent hours of time resourcing insurance, medical, and records regarding my illness, all that on top of taking care of me while I recover. Relentlessly. Without remorse. Sometimes thanklessly. Never complaining. Always looking out for the best interest of her family. This is my wife, Teresa Bishop, Who could ask for more. She is absolutely the best.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Deserves a thumbs up here too. Way to go AE! Keep fighting, Sharky!

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          Posted this on my Facebook page today, .....

I don't know how she does it. She goes to school fulltime on line, she takes care of the household, balances the budget, 3 daughters and a new grandson, cooks cleans, and now, takes on all the responsibilities that were mine before I became ill,.... snow removal, cleaning the house, dishes. In the past week or so, she has spent hours of time resourcing insurance, medical, and records regarding my illness, all that on top of taking care of me while I recover. Relentlessly. Without remorse. Sometimes thanklessly. Never complaining. Always looking out for the best interest of her family. This is my wife, Teresa Bishop, Who could ask for more. She is absolutely the best.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            Posted this on my Facebook page today, .....

Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• To AE!

Good to see you feeling enough to punch on some keys, Sharkey.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• :thumbup:
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sharky, check you pm's

Comment

• Good job AE.

You too Sharky.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome back Sharkbait. Nice to see you posting again. Glad to see your doing better.

I'm missing a part of the story. How are Sharkbait and Angeleyes related?

Comment

• Husband and Wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Husband and Wife.
                          Ok, thanks. I didn't know that. I wasn't sure if Sharkbait was referring to her or someone else. That's really cool that they both post here. Are there any other husband and wife teams that post here?

Comment

• Not to my knowledge.

Comment

• I occasionally use my left hand to post here, but we have a pre-nup agreement.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                                I occasionally use my left hand to post here, but we have a pre-nup agreement.
                                ....because the right was weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X