Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Nice picture LFIJ. Did you eat those with chop sticks?
    Probably ate 'em with chop suey.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Not a Rick Roll. I promise

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbGyfP6mO8I"]Zach Galifianakis - Asian roommate - YouTube[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No, I'm keeping with my barbaric American tradition of eating them with my hands, making grunting noises and pointing a lot. Surprisingly, people still keep coming over for the barbecues...
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Yes!! We love grunting noises! Like Tim the tool man....., Aargh aargh aargh!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• More power!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExkLAqUBU6c"]Tim Allen - Men Are Pigs, Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I remember a great Tim Allen quote about cooking where he said,

"Men cook outside with fire. Women cook inside with magic. Fire good, magic bad!"

Comment

• Holy Cow!

Tim Allen doing a stand up when he was still a teenager?

Good find, Tony.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• here's the rest of that show and another as well. I went with the short clip for a quick view

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LMAO! That clip was fkn awesome. I LOVE Tim Allen. Thanks for that Tony,,..,, I will now GTFTS happy in the knowledge that I've got that other 54 minute video to watch tomorrow evening. Superb
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I saw TIM ALLEN do a stand up gig soon after he got out of prison. He friggen killed it. I was a fan from then on.

Brick a brack my ass....
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• duct tape and a leaf blower...

Comment

• with a V8
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Shark - was that The Cure of whom you reference? I don't know who the Fray is...
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed how Tony takes any conversation to the next level. Tim Allen is the latest example. Detective Bobby Marko 69 mentions Tim Allen...Bingo there's a video of the guy.
                                islair talks about long hair and presto we see a pic of a roach mobile. Great contributions Tony.

Comment

Working...
                                X