No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to your daughter, CG! Great picture!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• for those who asked - pic was taken on vacation while visiting her family in CT. One of the things we did was a tour and a train ride.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• When I asked Leti's Dad for her permission, he did appreciate the fact that I came to ask him, as he is old-fashioned like that. He granted permission and I thought everything was hunky-dorey until later that night.

We showed up at a wedding reception for one of Leti's cousins who had just been married. We walked through the door and the band stopped playing and everyone turned to look at us. I was the only white man in the place and I swear I heard switchblades opening.

Comment

• "And waterbeds SUCK. They sound great until you actually try and...you know."
          ---------------------------YEP! I know. :-)

Great photos LFIJ. Love the Japanese wedding.

Nice photos, Coop.

I did the asking thing as well. I was a traditionalist.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            I did the asking thing as well. I was a traditionalist.
            Does that mean you can now ask for a refund? ;)

Comment

• Nice pics everyone

And waterbeds SUCK. They sound great until you actually try and...you know."
              I had a gf who bought one new, we put it together - hated the damn thing.

Comment

• My 1st wife had a waterbed when we met. Loved that thing. Got my own when we divorced. Never had any problem doing the Horizontal Hula. Of course with the weight my partner & I put onto the mattress, the water would displace to the opposite end/side and we'd be mostly on the bedframe.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post

We showed up at a wedding reception for one of Leti's cousins who had just been married. We walked through the door and the band stopped playing and everyone turned to look at us. I was the only white man in the place and I swear I heard switchblades opening.
                  HA!

That's hilarious!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Was this you by the end of the night YT?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9GBuciv20A&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Weird Science (5/12) Movie CLIP - Gary&#39;s Blues (1985) HD - YouTube[/ame]
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Does that mean you can now ask for a refund?"
                      -----------------------------I wish.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'll let Wingsfan and Marko be the designated long hairs on the forum......I cut the hair yesterday. 15" donation for "Wigs for Kids"
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• good deal Is
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Yep! Except I was one of the old black guys!

Originally posted by Islair View Post
                            I'll let Wingsfan and Marko be the designated long hairs on the forum......I cut the hair yesterday. 15" donation for "Wigs for Kids"
                            Very cool! That will definitely make some kids day.

Comment

• Getting caught up here ........

LFIJ .... those are some awesome pictures and the story made me laugh. I had a similar issue being from the U.P. and moving to the South, nobody could understand my dialect and I surely struggled with theirs. Someone once told me "it's coming up a cloud" and I said looks like rain, eh? I didn't know I got it right.

Coop, great picture. I will never forget playing guitar to your cell phone. I didn't even know who the Fray was, and now I love them.

CGVT --- Nice picture, sorry I missed the Birthday party, weather was a little rough for travel.

"Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                                I'll let Wingsfan and Marko be the designated long hairs on the forum......I cut the hair yesterday. 15" donation for "Wigs for Kids"
                                That is awesome Islair. But I bet you feel naked now? I wore a Lions hat for a week after I got my hair cut. Doing it for a cause is just brilliant though...... And err......, hats off to you dude!
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X