Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    "This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    Yep, saw the same thing.

Comment

• Tony if as you say it is blocked there are two things you can do...

go to this link for instructions on hiding your ip address....or even simpler

google.....free ip address changer...there are dozens of free apps that change your address to any country you like...the free one's have restrictions....but most have canada and the u.s. simply pick a canadian ip and away you go

thousands of canadians use thse apps to watch u.s. content that otherwise would be blocked outside the states....if the problem persists, i will have to change the music.....i' will check back tomorrow to see if that is necessary

Comment

• How to change IP address free Proxy Way.com

IP checker - Hide your IP address - Anonymity Test - Hide IP address free - What is my IP - How to bypass firewall

Change IP address

Change IP address free

How to Change IP Address free

Concerned about Internet privacy? Need to change your IP address?
        IP changer software is what you need!
        Don't waste time searching, checking and changing proxies manually.
        With change IP address software protecting your Internet privacy is easy.
        Need to have an IP address from the certain country? Want to use only proxies within certain IP range? Looking for fast proxies only?
        Change IP software will find necessary proxy servers and make all necessary configurations to change IP automatically. Changing IP address has never been easier.
        Check the list of proxy freeware and proxy software

Why you need IP changer software:
        Using IP changer software you can:
        - change IP address and stay anonymous when you visit web sites, download files, send emails, etc
        - prevent your ISP, boss and other third parties from spying on you
        - bypass websites restrictions for users from certain countries or geographical regions
        - bypass your local restrictions to visit certain websites
        - keep your computer safe from hacker attacks based on your IP address
        - avoid your personal information being used for tracking your browsing habits

How to change IP address

You can change IP address surfing through web proxies or use special proxy software
        Benefits of using change IP address software

- You can use IP changer software with your browser and different applications to provide anonymous surfing - so you may change IP address and stay anonymous when you visit web sites, download files, send emails, etc
        - Some IP changer tools allow you to filter proxies by location so that you appear to be located in the certain country
        - Advanced IP changer solutions can change IP address on the fly (per time, per request)
        - change IP address manually any time you need
        - you can change IP address using CGI proxy servers.

How to change IP address using proxy servers

When you visit a web site directly, your IP address is visible. However, if you visit a web site using anonymous proxy servers, your real IP is hidden from the web sites you visit.
        You can create proxy services with any number of proxy servers in the chain (supports HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, CGI proxies) to change IP address and provide IP address security and tunnel Internet activity through proxy servers.
        IP changing software lets you change proxy services per time, per connection to ensure the absolute security; automatically stop or change service if the current service is marked as bad/slow; automatically determine and remove bad proxy servers, specify proxies to be used in proxy chains and much more...

Why you need IP Changer software (change IP address software)

Everyone has an IP address to communicate on the Internet. Your computer's IP address is comparable to your home address or your Social Security number. If someone knows your IP address, they know your ISP, they can detect your country, city and even street address. When you surf the web, your IP address is left in logs all around the Internet: in your ISP logs and in logs of all sites you visit, so anyone who has access to the logs can see what sites you've visited, what files you've downloaded, what videos you've watched. Hackers and identity thieves can use this information to infiltrate your system and steal personal information, use it in a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack, spy upon you or cause damage to your PC. If you concerned about your Internet privacy and want to change IP address, you can use special change IP address software (IP changer).
        Can I use change IP software with wireless connection?

Yes, you can use change IP software with wireless connection. There are no special settings for wireless.
        If you use IE, you need to set up proxy settings for your LAN connection. If you use Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, etc, you should set up proxy settings in the "Connection settings" window.

Comment

• Here is the ip address changer i use.....

it's free

Comment

• BTW, when somebody manages to view it, please make note of it here.

Comment

• Hey Cat.....there is a whole bunch of IP changers on that site.....which one do you use?
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• hee is another version...I changed the music to see if it will play in the u.s. I don't like this one nearly as much but if you don't want to switch ip's this one is for u. I will use my American ip to see how it goes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-dEGlfMcY"]lions forum members - YouTube[/ame]
                Last edited by The Cat; March 25, 2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• the second version using my American ip works well, but it suck compared to the first one...i'd recommend changing ip and viewing the first.

Comment

• I should have said this version is one of the best to change your ip....it is the one i am using on you tube right now

This softward to change your ip is free..

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C...ide+ip+address

Comment

• Cat......, that was awesome. Thanks for that because it was very enjoyable.

And hey, eight days in the hospital? Hope you are getting better......, and Bobbie Marko here says, take it easy, ....., and that's an order boyo!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Were you in the hospital on your birthday? :( Boo. Hope you are doing MUCH better, Bill.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I wAS DEB but I am fine...marko 69 detective bobby were u commenting on the first or second version....in your location you probably were able to see both right?

Comment

• Yes Cat, I saw both versions. No restrictions here.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Yes Cat, I saw both versions. No restrictions here.
                              es

great news///I prefer version one I hop;e thos who cant get it download the ip address changer, it works wonders for me

I think this is the finish of my activity for a bit....I need some zzzzzzz;z

Comment

Working...
                              X