Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cudos Cat for starting this thread.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• i posted a couple of pics earlier of my daughter's wedding in jamaica...but she won't let me have any of the good stuff until after the reception june 8th. 289 guests, and apparently they are to see them before they go public.....b lah blah blah...kids...
      here's one I found lying around of the bridesmaids
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Sharkie....It's only as good as the participants...Love DWT's stuff plus really happy to see JDog and family.

Comment

• Great pics, Doggie, Malto, and DWT.

"wtf'ing seeing the first of the girl and then not the other two. it does not compute"
          --------------------------Same here.

Mark, what was the significance of holding the scrolls with your arms crossed?
          Last edited by DanO; May 17, 2013, 02:04 PM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They had a small popper in the middle and by pulling the ends, the scroll exploded and about 1/4 of them had a paper crown. Those who possessed the crown got to be king or queen for the night.

I was one of the lucky ones.

I (believe) it was totally random.

There was really nothing bestowed upon those wearing the crown other than they were a most valued guest.

I wore mine proudly but, the photographer had her own agenda on when to click pics.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Great pics, Doggie.

That shower you had a while back sure took a toll on your hair!
              Lol, yeah I have very hard water.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Great pics, Doggie, Malto, and DWT.

"wtf'ing seeing the first of the girl and then not the other two. it does not compute"
              --------------------------Same here.
              Not sure why some people can see and some can't. I can see them both on my office, iPad, and home computer. Maybe it's the size? Good question for deb.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I am sure enjoying that kids.

Comment

• Dwt is that your daughter?

You on vacation or live abroad?

You ever admitted batch was better then greise? ;)

Comment

• Great pictures Malto and Dwt.

Comment

• ok, It I only get the second pic in the first post at home on firefox with my laptop or pc and on IE with my PC, I see them all at work and my laptop on IE.

bizarre
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• DWT - Yes that's Addison - she's almost three.

I'm retired and traveling the world, we plan on spending the next couple of years traveling around Europe then move on.

Batch? The same guy who threw the ball away to avoid a sack on 4th and goal twice in the same game, that Batch?

Comment

• I retired last June, DWT. When did you retire? You're much older than I am of course...............:-)
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I turned 50 last August - I got fed up with my government telling me I wasn't paying my fair share when the government was making (over 5 times as much) more from my work than I was. So I shut my business down, sold off the assets and I'll spend the rest of my life living off the proceeds. The government won't make a dime off of my work ever again.

Comment

• Of course it was the government that paid you in the first place.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I got fed up with my government telling me I wasn't paying my fair share when the government was making (over 5 times as much) more from my work than I was.
                              I'm curious, what was the breakdown that got you to that?
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'm kinda curious about that myself.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X