No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to say ...and along with DL I am in the drivers seat with my son.
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• what to say? how to say?
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• when to say...
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• how to eat the shit sandwich that life sometimes delivers.
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I feel for you guys. Like I said before, if there's anything I can do please just let me know.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Shit. I am so sorry to hear this news, DL. I echo every word spoken on this thread....., go and kick this things ass. Thoughts and prayers from all my family are with you man.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. I do a couple tests next to make sure that I haven't spread the cancer to anywhere else in my body, then I will begin chemotherapy. The last 24 hours have been hectic. Friends and family from all over the world calling to check on me. My one daughter was in Morocco and my oldest who lives in London was try to track her down. She finally located her in Istanbul and she was able to call. As for me, I have yet to get emotional. I need my wife and kids to see me strong and unafraid to help keep them on positive course while we get this thing beat and behind us. Thanks to all again. Drew
                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Keep the faith. You certainly have the right attitude.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• DL. I would caution your kids who are in other parts of the world to make sure they are protecting their health while they are there.

Adventurism is good but sometime the residual effect can be a bitch.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Do you mean Morocco, Istanbul or London?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        Do you mean Morocco, Istanbul or London?
                        Why does a general statement have to be meaning a specific destination you are stating?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Those are the places named where his kids are. I wondered if any of those locales prompted your thought.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• so one month in ....bone marrow check today, guess we'll get results back next week,
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• ANC up, which is good - he's been bouncing around the house again...
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Good to hear, Coop!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X