Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linehan is a joke of an offensive coordinator. I would rather watch the wet toast offense than this pile of crap.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
      What happened to all the creative ways Bush was going to be used? Seems like they used up all those creative ideas about 3 weeks into the season and other teams figured them out pretty quickly.

Joique Bell is a better all around back right now.
      I agree with your first paragraph, and put the blame on Linehan. Would it have been possible for him to be any less predictable on first downs? In spite of how he was used in Miami, Bush is not a between-the-tackles runner. I thought we were going to see more plays in which the got the ball to him with space to run. That happened in the first few weeks and then Linehan developed amnesia.

Comment

• No, I think teams adjusted and Linehan had nothing else to go to. Just like Schwartz on D.

Comment

• I don't understand the anger. I was wrong, my bad. I thought I saw something different in this team. There was no infighting, they had plenty of talent, I liked stafford. Oh well. Moving along.
          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• there really isn't any anger..... just you laid on the 'real fan' shit thick, and it is being handed back to you by real fans.......
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Real fans? First, show me somewhere where I said that. You are confusing narratives. Its clearer than ever what you are doing. People come here and keep this thread near the top of the page, because they were 'right' and there is nothing more important on the internet.

Seriously. go fuck yourselves. All I did was root for the team that I am a fan of. This thread was originally meant to illicit discussion about what it would take for this team to gain your trust, with a joke title. It was created when the team was 6-3.

Let it go.

Comment

• I rooted for the team, too........ I just knew what was coming, and made the choice not to get on the band wagon.

don't go away mad, in fact, don't go away at all. Just remember when all the lemmings stop jumping, they are still lemmings.......

The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I still can't believe NBT still gets season tickets.

Comment

• I had season tickets too. I didn't go to the Giants game because I was at the point where I wanted them to lose so Schwartz gets fired. Its just so Lions that the Pack and Bears both lost.

Comment

• You guys are better fans than me. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of jack on the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        You guys are better fans than me. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of jack on the Lions.
                        That's like buying a car from Shit Motor Company every year and the wheels fall off a mile from the showroom and you go back and buy another from the same place.

Comment

• I find NFL games to be incredibly boring in person. So much standing around.

Comment

I find NFL games to be incredibly boring in person. So much standing around.
                            Being at that Cowboys game this year was awesome. It is my favorite sports moment, and I was at JV's first no hitter and a couple Pistons vs. Pacers game during the 04 run.

Comment

I find NFL games to be incredibly boring in person. So much standing around.
                              Yep.

The tailgates before and after are the real fan/fun part. For me anyway.

Of course, seeing an occasional great play on the field of play is eventful but rare in itself.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

The talent is overrated. The big free agent acquisition was alone by himself pouting on the bench because of yet another costly fumble. He wasn't trying hard at anything other than pouting. It was so bad that Theo Riddick had to go in because Reggie was worthless.

The QB is the lynchpin of this alleged talent yet he could have thrown 5 ints yesterday. He keeps on throwing ridculous passes into coverage.

The Megatron receiver was awful on Monday night.

You overrate the talent and always have. They'll string together a couple of quarters that point to something bigger, but we never see it.
                                This is a direct question and I am sure you won't answer it, but How do you get a top 5 overall offense and a top 5 rush defense with poor talent and bad coaching? Top half of the League in overall defense and defensive scoring with poor coaching and talent? At some point, facts became a dirty word when making an assessment.
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X