No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With lots of teams having cap space the next couple of summers, the Pistons were likely to lose out on major players to other, more "marquee" teams. Using cap space is also about making smart trades when you can, not just waiting to play the bidding game.

This kid is just 23 and under a manageable (if slightly pricey) contract for 3 more years after this. It's a good roll of the dice.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
      Lol...Just glanced at box score for the all-star game...92-90 west over east...At the half.
      In response to this comment ( I'm a few days late), that was the worst basketball I have ever watched.
      At least when you watch people that are bad at basketball, it's entertaining at times.

That All Star game was as bad at it gets IMO.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        In response to this comment ( I'm a few days late), that was the worst basketball I have ever watched.
        At least when you watch people that are bad at basketball, it's entertaining at times.

That All Star game was as bad at it gets IMO.
        Yeah I can't watch that crap either.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I like the trade but I wonder why the Magic soured on him.

I'll miss Ilyasova but he was only thought of as a place holder.

Comment

• I'll miss Swag the most.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It looks like Skiles and Harris have never been a great fit. I don't like reading that his defense is what kept him on the bench though...

The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing

Comment

• This basketball analytics guy loves Harris and wonders why the Magic haven't used him on offense more. Hopefully he's right.

Comment

• The only stat that guy missed is when Tobias Harris sneezes on the court he's almost Jordan'esque never missing a shot.

you're welcome
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    The only stat that guy missed is when Tobias Harris sneezes on the court he's almost Jordan'esque never missing a snot.

you're welcome
                    fixed it for you.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pistons have made a deal:

Joel Anthony to the Houston Rockets for the injury-riddled Donatas Motiejunas
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They got another player in the deal. A guard. Also gave up a protected 1st round pick this year.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• First rounder for Donatas Motiejunas... SVG must really like that dude.

Comment

• There's another player as well Brooky. Can't think of his name.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Marcus Thornton, basically a rental guard. Joel Anthony went the other way as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X