Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    My question about him with Houston is the same, Houston emphasizes layups, free throws and threes. He suck at two of those. Like really bad, I appreciate that his good friend is Dwight Howard but that won't help his shooting. On a side note, the Rockets just got more unlikable, Harden and Howard are divas and now they have Smith.
    Howard sucks at 2 of those, too.
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Houston is doing an about face with metrics. Instead of signing guys with metric friendly games (read Chandler Parsons style soft serve ice cream cones) they will sign rugged guys and let their philosophy trickle down to them. Metric guys lost them a 1st round series to a pretender like Portland.

Every move they made this offseason was bringing in guys who will bump and grind and had either broke jumpers or inconsistent ones. They start a shit stirrer at PG with Ariza and Josh Smith supporting Harden and Howard. They then bring in Corey Brewer and Joey Dorsey to beat some more ass.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Metrics didn't lose that series. The inability of Dwight Howard to guard LaMarcus Aldridge lost that series. James Harden lack of interest in defense lost that series. You can bring in gritty guys all you want but if your big two guys do that, then you are the pretender.

Comment

• Houston got much worse when they lost Chandler.

Comment

• I can't remember what game it was in that series last year. But Houston made a furious comeback and they tied it with a minute left. Dwight Howard was woofing it up and yelling at his players to play defense. Portland comes down takes a shot and misses it. True leader Dwight Howard didn't even attempt to box out Aldridge as he scooted around Howard to get the board and lay it up. The Blazers never looked back after that. Aldridge had over 40 points and some hellacious rebound total.

Comment

• Pistons with back to back 20+ point blowouts ....first since Feb '08

Meeks with 34 including 9 triples

Fuck Josh Smith
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
                Houston got much worse when they lost Chandler.

What? They are one of the best teams in the League so far this year.

Comment

• Only 5.5 games out of the playoffs and the Knicks are next!

Pistons 3-0 without Smith.
                  Rockets 1-2 with Smith.
                  ha
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Metrics didn't lose that series. The inability of Dwight Howard to guard LaMarcus Aldridge lost that series. James Harden lack of interest in defense lost that series. You can bring in gritty guys all you want but if your big two guys do that, then you are the pretender.
                    Daryl Morey obviously thought they lost the series because they were soft. Portland won on anti-metric long two's from Aldridge and Damian Lilliard. Metrics didn't win the series either, so just look at what the Modern Stat Buddha did to his team over the offseason. He wanted some grit.

He wants more True Grit than what the average Genesis loving fatso at a Coen Brothers movie marathon does.
                    Last edited by Deuce; December 30, 2014, 09:32 PM. Reason: typo correction, how about you stop demanding I tell you, it's rude

Comment

• The Harbaugh Effect. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        What? They are one of the best teams in the League so far this year.

In the playoffs they. Can't beat any team on the west man they are gonna be horrible I mean 1-4 first round loss horrible.

The Blazers would damn near sweep them easily this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Josh smith is a horrible player all of the talent physically same with iso joe the gawd

They were made for each other their games have now become almost unwatchable respectively on two different teams

Comment

• We are gonna be a threat from here on out

Comment

• I like that DBoy does his triplets of posts in ascending order based on stupidity. It leaves you hanging, it makes you want that 4th dumbass post really bad. He cares about us, he could make that 1 post, but he knows how to create suspense in the reader.

Comment

• can I get a translator on D-boy's posts?
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X