• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh smith is trash though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
      Yep, 20 boards is becoming routine, and he has been a much stronger presence on both ends in the paint.
      Drummond is looking better than he ever has over the last 4 games. It's scary that he's only 21.

If his post game keeps developing (and it's made huge leaps already), and he starts hitting free throws, he'll make it to super star status.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        I used firstrowsports.eu last night. Once you get past the pop-ups, it's fine.
        Thanks. I used firstrow a few years ago but at that time it too had gone down. Glad it's running. I do not have cable or satellite, so I need the streaming sites.

I might watch the Rockets game this eve for the hell of it. I actually want them to beat the Heat, who are but 4.5 games ahead of the Pistons for the 8th seed.

Comment

• Smith played better today and the Rockets thumped the ice cold Heat. The Pistons are now 4 games (3 in the loss column) behind the Heat for the 8th seed, with 50 games to go.

Comment

• I still want to strangle Gores for handcuffing Joey D trading Gordon and that first rounder
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think I read somewhere that Gores admitted that was a mistake.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Doesn't change the fact that i'd still like to punch him in the face for it. That pick really f'ed SVG start to his Piston career.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It did? To start his career, what player would have made a difference so far? Now later on, it's a very nice piece to have but that doesn't matter right now.

Comment

• Zach LaVine is showing some star ability but it's still early. Most the guys selected 9th and after, from the 2014 draft, haven't showed much yet though.

Comment

• Jennings went for 35 as the Pistons win their 5th straight. 3.5 games out of the 8th seed.

Comment

• Break up the Pistons!! They are unstoppable!!!

Comment

• Another blowout win. 5 wins and they haven't had a close game yet,

Comment

• Its crazy

Comment

• Their style of play has changed completely since they released smith. Total 180 in terms of pace and defensive philosophy.

Comment

• 5 game since releasing Josh smith:

Averaging 108.4 ppg.

Average margin of victory has been 17.6

They've hit 71 3-pointers.
                                Last edited by Kstat; January 4, 2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X