Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Everybody knows big guys can't shoot free throws. He must have shrunk
    He shrunk his release point, as well as the distance from his release point to the rim. You can do that, you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I wish Ben Wallace would have done whatever Drummond did. Big Ben was terrible.
      Ben Wallace had a dislocated wrist. It would constantly shift and his shot would be all over the place from night to night. He had games where he was nailing 15-footers and games where he airballed FTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        Blind squirrel found acorn?
        He?s shooting 78% for the season after shooting 80% in preseason.

Comment

• Let's see how it is going in February, I hope it continues but bad habits can come back pretty easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Let's see how it is going in February, I hope it continues but bad habits can come back pretty easily.
            Unless he somehow changes his form I don’t see it. It’s easily the most high percentage motion he’s used.

The ball has way less distance to travel and it’s releasing from a much lower point instead of a moon ball shot from above his head. Yes there’s a mental component to it but he’s had stretches where he’s missed one or two and come back the next trip to make 2/2. It doesn’t feel like a guy hoping to make FTs.
            Last edited by Kstat; November 4, 2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• I hope so

Comment

• The team has been entertaining so far. Love the FT shooting progress from Drummond.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I hope SVG keeps using Ellenson and doesnt waste another year in the D league
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I hope SVG keeps using Ellenson and doesnt waste another year in the D league
                    Ellenson needs to man up and play better defense.

Comment

• The defense will come.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

The defense will come.
                        That?s fine, but he needs to show it in games. He can?t be a total liability like he was against the lakers last week.

Comment

• "He’s shooting 78% for the season after shooting 80% in preseason."
                          -----------------------------------------------We'll see
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I know LeBron is still one of the best players in the league and he can carry any team in a 7 game series but Cleveland is starting to remind me of the Pistons toward the end of our run.

They're looking old, slow and just lethargic in games.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They are old. Lebron still might be enough but we'll see, they are very bad defensively and there is no feasible way for them to improve. They have to hope Thomas comes back aND helps them offensively and pray that broken down Wade and Rose can provide something in the playoffs.

Comment

• I wouldn't bet against LeBron but they don't look good.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X