No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If stanley can turn into a 12-4-3-2 guy who plays amazing defense and shoots like 38% from 3, is that worth it where we picked him? I am conflicted about that.
    1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
      If stanley can turn into a 12-4-3-2 guy who plays amazing defense and shoots like 38% from 3, is that worth it where we picked him? I am conflicted about that.
      I don't know. Call me crazy but I think his ceiling is a 9.6/3.8/2.2/0.9 guy myself
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• 38 percent from the arc is a big ask for Johnson. In the unlikely scenario where he gets there he would make all kinds of money.

Comment

• What do you guys think about all the talk out of GS? KD not coming back next year and the bickering with Draymond. Its amazing Camelot can have this much turmoil when they're odds on favorite every year to win it all.

I think they're batshit crazy and should resign KD if he'll stay and ship Green off somewhere else. I know the dude can be the heartbeat of that team but they're messing up if they let Durant walk.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; November 16, 2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• I think the issue is that Durant doesn't particularly want to stay. He came to GS to get that elusive ring, he got it (and most likely two more), and probably isn't keen on being the #2 (or possibly even #3) guy on the team. An additional problem is that I'm not sure GS wants to keep Green (a dude who DOES want to stay) while they actively court the guy who probably doesn't, and that is pissing Green off something horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                What do you guys think about all the talk out of GS? KD not coming back next year and the bickering with Draymond. Its amazing Camelot can have this much turmoil when they're odds on favorite every year to win it all.

I think they're batshit crazy and should resign KD if he'll stay and ship Green off somewhere else. I know the dude can be the heartbeat of that team but they're messing up if they let Durant walk.
                We've seen this before right? They've won it so many times and after awhile it probably gets a little stale. They need a Zen master

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                I think the issue is that Durant doesn't particularly want to stay. He came to GS to get that elusive ring, he got it (and most likely two more), and probably isn't keen on being the #2 (or possibly even #3) guy on the team. An additional problem is that I'm not sure GS wants to keep Green (a dude who DOES want to stay) while they actively court the guy who probably doesn't, and that is pissing Green off something horrible.
                He's always pissed about something or somebody. Then he takes it too far. They both bring a x factor to that team that's not easy to replace and without either they become lesser. Even beatable against the right team.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• So according to a Sports Illustrated report, Draymond reportedly told Durant during the exchange: "We don't need you. We won without you. Leave."

Then he followed that up with "You're a bitch and you know you're a bitch".
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Draymond Green is annoying to everyone including the teammates who love him. He was right to push the ball at the end of that game though, Durant was in the wrong on that.

Comment

• KD could've pushed the ball too and might not have fumbled and stumbled. That said, fuck the Warriors. I do hope they implode. I'm 99% sure they won't but there is a slim opportunity at least.

Comment

• I actually like Steph, Klay, Iggy, Livingston, JJ, and Kerr. I'm just tired of a rich get richer league.

Comment

• He could have pushed the ball but there was only 6 seconds left on the clock, you pass it to him and you are wasting a second at least. I think the play is get the ball up the court as quick as possible.

Comment

• On that same token, if I am an opponent and I have to decide which scenario scares me more; Draymond Green with 6 seconds or Kevin Durant with 5 seconds, I happily choose the former at least 100% of the time.

I'm not going to say Green was wrong... but I don't think Durant was wrong either.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; November 16, 2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Yeah maybe, it didn't look like a play where he was getting it and going to get up the court to get a good shot. The best bet is dribble up the floor and find the open player. On top of that Golden State has consistently had Draymond do just that, its ingrained in how they play. Some of that is because Curry runs without the ball to get to an open spot on the break. In a vacuum its correct that you would rather have Durant with the ball, but its certainly not something to get in a big argument over.

Comment

Working...
                                X