No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely think a contender would trade a 1st for Rose. Just be sure to take on only an expiring to match salaries. He is competing hard on a shit team, averaging 18 and 6 assists off the bench on that shit team. Yeah, there is risk with injury but his salary isn't an albatross. I do think he and AD and maybe more will be traded by the deadline. And maybe it's time to see if some team would trade an albatross contract with one less year for Griffin. Go into total tank.

Comment

• I would be happy if someone gave us a first rounder for him.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He's right. Gores actually spends money and the Pistons are close to clearing space. If your owner is cheap there is no future in baseball. The Tigers are so bad people are excited they signed old replacement level players at 1st and 2nd for a team that won 47 games.

Comment

• The obvious landing spot for Rose would be the Lakers, he would be an upgrade. If no team is offering a 1st for Iggy, I doubt they can fetch it for Rose. The Pistons need an active deadline.

pANDs

The NBA does not have a hard cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

He's right. Gores actually spends money and the Pistons are close to clearing space. If your owner is cheap there is no future in baseball. The Tigers are so bad people are excited they signed old replacement level players at 1st and 2nd for a team that won 47 games.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Until then the Pistons have the worst stock of talent in all of Detroit sports
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Drummond centering Billups, Rip, Tay and Sheed would have kept us going for another few years.
                They would have had a player's only meeting with Drummond coming out of it with a bunch of bruises and black eyes.

He is a marshmallow. He is just tall. No toughness or heart. I can't stand watching him.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Epic Andrea performance tonight. 2/13 with all those misses being baby hooks or some whack layup attempt. He's so fucking putrid. This game is a summary of his career. Soft, passive, pouting, and trash. He's so terrible.

At one point there was a loose ball. He patted at it with one hand, rather than grabbing it like a man. He is a god awful basketball player. 6'11" 280 pounds and plays like a bitch.

Andrea.
                I think you need to apologize.

To all the b!tches worldwide

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I also liked his cockiness in stepping over him. That kid has it
                I liked that too. He Rose and Brown exemplify the true Piston spirit. The rest are not good enough.

The only 2 reasons to watch this garbage team are Rose and Doumbaya.

I would trade Drummond with only one condition; you have to take Reggie too for expiring contracts. IDK if it's a chance for it to happen but I would be trying to get it done. NOW
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ilitch is cheap, the farm is shit and they won 47 games last year. They could be bad for the next 20.seasons, as I have detailed before until Mike Ilitch started spending big they were in a forever rebuild that was never going anywhere. They are in a worse spot right now. If you don't spend in MLB you don't win.

Comment

• Futures alguape is Drummond
                    Mine is Nine

Comment

• I'm sure there are Piston fans who love Drummond.
                      They will refer to his double doubles and say he doesn't have any help around him. Yada yada yada

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Drummond's time is up, I don't mind him but the motor doesn't run all the time and the losing seems to really affect him. Notice that he always looks good early in the season, he puts in work to improve, he does show tangible improvement and it lasts until the first 4 game losing streak. He is the type of player that Chuck Daly would yell at John Salley to motivate. I'd like to see how he plays on a team with real talent he has to be a tertiary player not a primary.

The funny thing about Drummond is he was said to be the next Dwight Howard and he kind of became that, unfortunately he never had the three year dominant stretch Dwight had. But it kind of goes back to saying Drummond is 10-15 years too late, the game has passed the double-double guys by. Once the Spurs and Heat figured out they were better off not getting offensive boards and Curry started the three revolution, it made his skillset obsolete. He can still be useful, Dwight Howard and his quirky personality has found new life with the Lakers. He is just a rim runner and rebounder at the vet minimum.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No fuck face my point was that fans have players that they don't like but others love.
                              For Future that player is Drummond
                              Don't escalate it any farther.

Comment

• And I didn't mention Stafford in that post.
                                Your seeing things because of your hate for me.
                                Sounds a bit ironic if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X