No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't stretch him either (which would be stupid anyways.) I guess a team can only stretch 15% of their cap and we already have $4 million stretched. So thankfully that's not an option.

Comment

• Thank goodness that contract can’t be stretched. Looking at that Josh Smith stretched contract for years was depressing.

If releasing Griffin means more minutes for Bey and Sekou, all for that!

Josh Jackson has been incredible this month. Love to see that. Pistons randomly beating good teams recently...
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah the whole situation sucks but they have some exciting youngsters, let's see if they can produce some.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Yeah the whole situation sucks but they have some exciting youngsters, let's see if they can produce some.
          No doubt there. It’s nice to finally see a glimmer of hope coming from The Stones
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They're actually watchable. Love the drafting of Bey. I crack the wife up because every time he shoots I go Aye Bey Bey!
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The Bey pick was such a solid move. I have no idea how he fell like he did. If Hayes can prove he was worth his pick man the Stones will be sitting quite well.

Im hoping for some luck with this years draft pick
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They landed 3 Pistons DNA guys in Grant/Stewart/Bey. That's a good culture to build around. Now we need to suck, hit the lottery, and land some stars.

Comment

• Mason Plumlee hasn’t been bad too. He had a triple double a few days ago. I assumed he would be a total waste.

Between Hayes, Stewart, and Bey... it would be a win to hit on ONE of these players. It’s unfortunate Hayes suffered the injury. Bey and Stewart are promising.

It’s early, but the important thing is Troy Weaver is showing potential as GM.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    Mason Plumlee hasn’t been bad too. He had a triple double a few days ago. I assumed he would be a total waste.

Between Hayes, Stewart, and Bey... it would be a win to hit on ONE of these players. It’s unfortunate Hayes suffered the injury. Bey and Stewart are promising.

It’s early, but the important thing is Troy Weaver is showing potential as GM.
                    The early returns on Stew and Bey indicate that they’ll both be good ones. Like their games and love the attitude, confidence, and work ethic that they bring to the team. Hayes will need to be brought along slower than anyone hoped for the #7 pick (particularly with how good Haliburton has looked for Sac), but I’m still a believer in the physical tools that made him a lottery pick. We’ll see how things go with him, but patience will be critical.

Plumlee has been a really pleasant surprise. He’s played pretty well, but just as important, his character and leadership are huge pluses in the locker room and on the floor for a rebuilding team.
                    Last edited by BJK; February 17, 2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• I havent been watching lately. Is it time to call it a day about Doumbouya being a baller? I thought we had a steal or the draft with him
                      Last edited by jaadam4; March 1, 2021, 12:55 PM.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He looks like he is a sophomore in college. He looks really young and plays like it. I wouldn't write him off just yet.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Im looking forward to seeing Hayes get back to action. Bey’s development through the year has been fantastic. If the Stones land a blue chip in the next draft we might actually have something here. We need that star tho
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Holy crap, I just looked a bit at this years possible draft entries. From a G league / college level guys there looks to be a TON of talent
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Holy crap, I just looked a bit at this years possible draft entries. From a G league / college level guys there looks to be a TON of talent
                              Allegedly. I would opine that the top 3 guys in the 2020 draft had as much or more talent than the top 3 in 2021 tho
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• It's comparable. I don't know anything about the G League guys... won't comment there.
                                2020 vs 2021:
                                SG - Anthony Edwards vs Cade Cunningham (Oklahoma State)
                                C - James Wiseman vs Evan Mobley (USC)
                                PG - LaMelo Ball vs Jalen Suggs (Gonzaga)

Drake vs USC tomorrow will be kind of hilarious to watch BTW because Drake is a short team. Mobley is SO tall.

Saddiq Bey has been playing like a top 5 rookie. Villanova star from college panning out so far.
                                Looking forward to seeing Killian too. Hope they take it really slow with him. No rush!
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X