Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    I FF through the whole PHI vs TOR game until the end. It was great to see Joel cry. Big tough guy that loves to bully got his az handed to him. Karma is Queen
    Amen that made my week. I used to love Philly back in the Dr J and Moses days. Now I detest them.

Comment

• John Beilein looked at the Pistons, looked at Cleveland, then pointed to the Cavaliers and said, "Yeah... I'm gonna go over there."

Fire yourself, Gores.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I have a gut feeling Dallas gets the #1 pick

Comment

• Hey. Let's not forget the Pistons 0.0% chance! Totally worth getting swept in humiliating fashion in the first round!

Comment

• New Orleans gets #1 and Memphis #2

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And Cleveland.

F Ohio
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Comment

• Zion and Eyebrows on the same squad? That could be interesting.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Davis is going to cost a lot more than that.

Comment

Comment

• If they keep Davis, they are contenders next season. Davis, Holiday and Williamson would be an excellent trio.

The rumor was if the Knicks won the lottery, Durant was ordering them to trade the #1 pick for Davis. The most likely spot for Davis is still Boston. The Pelicans winning the lottery kind of messes things up for some of the anticipated moves.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That Barrett and Zion thing at least adds something interesting to the equation.

Would the Knicks be willing to give Barrett, DSJ, Knox and the Dallas pick for Davis? I take that in a split second if I'm the Pels
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X