No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NBA has suspended the entire season until further notice after a player on the Utah Jazz tested positive for COVID-19.

Comment

• These are some unprecedented, scary times.

Comment

• Christian Wood has tested positive for coronavirus. Unreal:

Comment

• I haven't watched any of the kissing Michael Jordan's ass documentary but I do like how its putting The Bad Boys back in the lime light. MJ saying he didn't keep Isiah off of the Dream Team is bullshit
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Apparently the Pistons are in the market for a GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              I haven't watched any of the kissing Michael Jordan's ass documentary but I do like how its putting The Bad Boys back in the lime light. MJ saying he didn't keep Isiah off of the Dream Team is bullshit
              News coming out today that he absolutely campaigned to keep Zeke off the dream team. As did Chuck Daly too.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

News coming out today that he absolutely campaigned to keep Zeke off the dream team. As did Chuck Daly too.
                Heard the bit about Rod Thorn telling Jordan that Chuck Daly didn’t want Isiah either. Not sure whether I can believe that or not. It’s a shame that something like that is out there right now when Chuck isn’t around to provide his own perspective.

Comment

• I’m sure Chuck was told going in that none of the Pistons would be playing for him but i find it hard to believe that Daly campaigned for it.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Who do you guys want the Pistons to draft? I keep hearing L Ball’s name being thrown out there. I doubt his dad would want him to be in Detroit and I’m not sure many of our fans would
                    want his dad around either
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• While the Pistons certainly need a point guard, I like the big kid out of USC, Okongwu. I like his developmental upside, with elite defensive potential. I also like Obi Toppin, as I think he’ll be an immediate impact guy. A bit on the older side though.

Comment

Who do you guys want the Pistons to draft? I keep hearing L Ball’s name being thrown out there. I doubt his dad would want him to be in Detroit and I’m not sure many of our fans would
                        want his dad around either
                        Ohhhhhhhhh.... Don't get me started. No one wants that!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• So the Pistons are searching for a new GM who will be under Stefanski and report to him. Doesn't that basically make the new guy an assistant GM? Am I missing something here?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            So the Pistons are searching for a new GM who will be under Stefanski and report to him. Doesn't that basically make the new guy an assistant GM? Am I missing something here?
                            The Pistons front office is a weird setup and the assistant GM thing is even weirder. They sound like they're grooming someone for the position.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

The Pistons front office is a weird setup and the assistant GM thing is even weirder. They sound like they're grooming someone for the position.
                              What happened with Malik Rose? Wasn't he supposed to be that guy?

Comment

• Malik Rose is going to the league office.

Comment

Working...
                                X