X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar tree is ultra cheap, while dollar general is like a small K-mart

Comment

• Yea! The Treeee!!!

Oh my goodness the off-season couldn't end fast enough!
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        Yea! The Treeee!!!

Oh my goodness the off-season couldn't end fast enough!
        Bugger off out of here!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I suppose the Dollar Tree is OK if you are settling for mediocrity. It will never be an elite retail establishment.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            I suppose the Dollar Tree is OK if you are settling for mediocrity. It will never be an elite retail establishment.
            Like WalMart of KMart.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Or Tar-jhey.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Seize the moment, buy a birthday cake.

[ame]https://youtu.be/3teJrILkShs[/ame]
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  I suppose the Dollar Tree is OK if you are settling for mediocrity. It will never be an elite retail establishment.
                  Whaaaaa!
                  Oh no you didn't
                  :-x

Why I oughta...
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuoETI4QmCE"]Top Three Stooges Fails of All Time - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Like WalMart of KMart.
                  Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  Or Tar-jhey.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Hey, at the 1:30 mark a guy throws an axe at a tree and splits it down the middle. MUST BE GRANDPA ZETTEL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      Whaaaaa!
                      Oh no you didn't
                      :-x

Why I oughta...

Facts, dude. ;)
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Every Lions WR that can potentially make the roster has a jersey number between 10-19.

I HATE this. Where are WRs with a jersey number in the 80s?! Those were great back in the day..
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Every Lions WR that can potentially make the roster has a jersey number between 10-19.

I HATE this. Where are WRs with a jersey number in the 80s?! Those were great back in the day..
                          You will soon come to realize that is the case for most things in your life. ;)
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You've still got an 87. And an 85 who is super-romantic and dreamy.

Or were you thinking more of a Johnny Morton / Brett Perrimen type?
                            Last edited by dpatnod; May 19, 2016, 10:14 PM.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• They are numbers, who cares.

Comment

• This is hilarious. The thread made for "that" discussion and "that" discussion is in every thread but this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X