No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can both Pi*s and do mac and cheese at the same time you know. One equals one deal.
    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Not sure if this would be the right thread but what's everyone's favorite place in the U.S.?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fuck you
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Fuck you
            Abbreviated as FU for some strange fkn reason, eh DanO Boy?!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              lol
              Don't laugh at him, tourrets is a serious affliction.
              Last edited by edindetroit; July 13, 2016, 01:38 PM.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Not sure if this would be the right thread but what's everyone's favorite place in the U.S.?
                Your sister's bed.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• ^ ^
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I love this thread.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You would.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I maintain you all eat poop.

Comment

• Dumbass
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• sharted in my pants ala breaking bad "hector" style and thought of you.....all....
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Nice
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Funny how a powerful scene in Breaking Bad involving poor old Hector can become a shart/ poop giffy.
                                That moment in the series was so amazing
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X