• Show
Clear All

• Superb points are my specialty.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Superb points are my specialty.
      Agreed.

Oh, wait. I thought that said "sub par"
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't hit a homer every post. I'm the Miguel Cabrera of the internet, I have a few posts in a row where I mail in a subpar post and DanO is all over my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          I just wanted to say 'superb' like Marko69
          Can I just say your new avatar is just............., awesome!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

I can't hit a homer every post. I'm the Miguel Cabrera of the internet, I have a few posts in a row where I mail in a subpar post and DanO is all over my case.
            Haha! Nice!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I can't hit a homer every post. I'm the Miguel Cabrera of the internet, I have a few posts in a row where I mail in a subpar post and DanO is all over my case.

True. But now you're the old Miggy. Not the young Miggy.:-D
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Old Miggy isn't a bad thing. Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the lark, but it has the longest line.

Comment

Yeah, but calling for you to be traded to another forum while we can still get something for you is a bit rude.

Comment

• Can we get cheerleaders for the forum posters?
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Ha!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Can I just say your new avatar is just............., awesome!
                        Permission granted!
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Old Miggy isn't a bad thing. Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the lark, but it has the longest line.
                          Where are you guys going?

We're going to the lark mom.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Yeah, but calling for you to be traded to another forum while we can still get something for you is a bit rude.
                            IDK why but this made me laugh
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yes, I know what you are all thinking. Grover Quin should have been a top 5 Madden FS with at least 95 awareness.
                              SNUB!

TOP 5 FREE SAFETIES IN MADDEN NFL 17
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Damn! I was not thinking that at all!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X