No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time of year is so boring. Where is that Shithead na h-Alba?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Shaddup
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Piss up a rope, you wanker.

Comment

• You all have foul knee-caps that taste of elder-berries!
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Here’s something we can argue about….

The PGA/LIV merger.

I suppose this was a little predictable, as the PGAs “sportswashing” complaints always rang a little hollow….but man, they folded like a pizza box.

After months of a full-frontal assault on anyone who dare take that dirty Saudi money or show up to watch LIV (aka the Saudi’s trying to clean up their image). I had never heard the term “sportswashing” until LIV….Tiger Woods accused anyone crossing the line of being something equal to a cold war traitor.

PGA officials and executives suspended and shunned any golfer who dare take that dirty Saudi money…..right up until the Saudi’s backed up the dump truck to those same PGA officials’ houses. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites…and I hope all of you who bought into the “sportswashing” nonsense have learned something.

Comment

• What? That the Saudi monarchy is trying to buy respectability on the world stage, and they will go to practically any lengths to do it? And that a group like the PGA wasn't going to resist that terribly hard the instant that money was offered to them?

We already knew that.

Comment

• Get off my lawn the lot of you!
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What, funding terrorist to fly planes into the towers didn’t bring them world wide respect.
                  what are you going to do!

Comment

• Hunh. Turns out what I thought was the PGA selling out to LIV looks like it was intended to be the opposite, with the Saudi PIF was trying to divest themselves of LIV golf after judges required internal communications be revealed in discovery over the anti-trust lawsuits LIV filed against the PGA.

The merger or alliance between the PGA Tour and the Saudi's LIV Golf is comically illegal, and it will not happen in its current form. Something about this deal smells off.

Comment

• People dragged Mickelson hard over this thing​​​​​…looking back on some of his statements in the last year, they’re almost prophetic.

The sad part is that the PGA made a deal with the devil, the Saudi’s get to succeed at what they were trying to do, and Mickelson will probably be remembered as the bad-guy in this whole ordeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                        Get off my lawn the lot of you!
                        Get bent UKBB!
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Bring back Pan Pero Firpo

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            Bring back Pan Pero Firpo
                            It's Pampero Firpo you numbskull!

Comment

• Bring back Bo Bo and The Sheik also
                              good times when the circus came to town lol

Comment

• Those were the days. The crap that followed just wasn't the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X