• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....you're unhappy, Marko? ;)
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Cut It Out Reaction GIF
      So..... it's PRESEASON, not the offseason ya radge boot.

Goodnight Moon GIF by GIPHY Studios 2018
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If anyone is interested in an impressive display of frontier justice (it gets rolling about 1 minute in): California 7-Eleven workers beat robber with stick until suspect starts crying - YouTube

Comment

• A 60-second primer on why Brits and Americans spell the word 'glamour' the same way.Join 'Lost in the Pond' to get access to my secret video series, Diary of...
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Oh, just clamour on you Furious bahookie bunnet. That's clamor for radge Jobby heids.
            Last edited by dpatnod; September 9, 2023, 07:44 PM.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• The thread title says off season.
              Go find the fighting thread that says between games.

Comment

• Cram it with walnuts!
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  Oh, just clamour on you Furious bahookie bunnet. That's clamor for radge Jobby heids.
                  Did you have a stroke or something?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You guys are too obsessed with nuts for my likin
                    Not that there’s anything wrong with it

Comment

• Jobby heids ! 🤦‍♂️ Nice.

Reminds me of a schoolyard story from my cousin in Geelong, Oz.
                      Long story short…… new boy at school and he was being picked on, ….. one guy was taking it too far, so cousin Scott says, “Will you get yerself tae fuck you jobby!”
                      The Aussie: “A jobby?”
                      Scotty; “AYE! JOBBY!”
                      The Aussie: “Whats a jobby?”

Quick thinking …….

Scotty: “Well actually pal, a jobby back in Scotland is a good guy. If you ever go there, you’d be a jobby. You should be the first Australian jobby.”
                      Aussie: “REALLY?”
                      Scotty: “Yep, for sure.”

Guy continued his school days proclaiming, “Do not fucking mess with me you cunts; I’m a jobby.”

Pre-internet days were awesome.

Anyway……. I’m off to like my nuts. 👌
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 😂
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I actually got a guy to take his car to the shop and ask them to make sure to check his blinker fluid. That's the closest I got.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            I actually got a guy to take his car to the shop and ask them to make sure to check his blinker fluid. That's the closest I got.
                            Had a vauxhall astra van way back in 87…… from October - March, it struggled to start in
                            the morning.
                            Guy at a garage asked “do you tuck it in at night?”
                            I was like, “Eh?”
                            ”Do you put a blanket around the engine? Keep it warm at night?”
                            ”You feckin winding me up? Is there a hidden camera in here?”
                            “No, no, no…”

Guy was apparently serious. But to this day, 36 years later, still believe he just didn't want the job.

Dpatnod: “No, thats a real thing, Marko. Get it tucked in.”

Don’t fucking start, Bawsac breath!

Comment

• A coworker had some out of town people ask him where a good place to camp was. He gave them directions to Zug Island!

For those that don't know what Zug Island is:

Last edited by edindetroit; September 11, 2023, 08:52 AM.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Which begs the question........, what's up with your coworker?

Comment

Working...
                                X