Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frickin Mulbach!
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If only that was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        An 8 season NFL loser (51-58, 0-3 playoffs, 5-47 versus teams with winning records ) breaking banks.

Awesome. What an eye.

"It is what it is," Stafford said. "We get a ton of credit when we win and a ton of blame when we lose.

"This is a team sport, but at the same time, in this league especially, if your quarterback plays well, you have a chance to win the game. I'm no stranger to that."-9/2013

"You are what your record says you are."-Dennis Greene

I'm STILL WAITING
        BTW, you are being very generous in giving 5 wins against teams with winning records. He has just three wins against teams with 9 or more wins, two against Green Bay and one against Seattle. The other two are against teams that finished 8-7-1, Green Bay and Washington.

Comment

• So who do you want them to draft to replace him?

Comment

• Nobody, let's keep him. We've reached mediocrity nirvana, why should we want more? I mean 3-49 is spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              So who do you want them to draft to replace him?
              LOL.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• The next Tom Brady, of course!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Naturally

Comment

• DWT is revealing his timidity in his old age, back in the day he would have offered someone like he did with Ben Roethlisberger. Now he's scared to offer up anything other than the same tired old posts.

Comment

DWT is revealing his timidity in his old age, back in the day he would have offered someone like he did with Ben Roethlisberger. Now he's scared to offer up anything other than the same tired old posts.
                      Actually, I never ever participated in prognosticating draft picks - huge fucking waste of time. Plus I've never followed collage football. And I challenge to find a post where I ever talked about Roethlisberger as a draft pick. Why must you make shit up?

Comment

• LOL.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yeah, lol. How has it worked out for you? How many Super Bowls has the Lions won because spent countless hours pouring over mock drafts? Lol.

Comment

• I think you missed an objective noun in there somewhere in that second sentence. I assume you are saying I have spent hours with mock drafts?

Also 'has' should probably be 'have' in this sentence's context.

And I have never done a mock draft in my life, or even read one so far. Why must you make shit up? To quote Ted Cruz, 'Why do you persecute me?'

Otherwise, that is a solid post you made there.

LOL.

I think Culpepper might be available, though. Just saying. Never know if you don't try.

Or is it subjective noun? Oh well, Fuck it. CUT HIS ASS and go with Ruddock, amiright?
                            Last edited by dpatnod; April 17, 2017, 10:53 PM.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

So who do you want them to draft to replace him?
                              We are not here to discuss, nor are we interested in, talking about how to make the Lions better,or consider positive moves and strategies in that pursuit. We are here to place blame, brother, and to be superior.

DWT's knowledge and football mastery will not be questioned.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by dpatnod; April 17, 2017, 11:08 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• He's become gunshy ever since the ONE time he tried offering a couple names, and he was justifiably shit on for his complete lack of anything resembling football knowledge.

He refuses to have his stupidity exposed for all to see like that ever again. He's become a cowardly chickenshit bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X