Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidD View Post
    If he gets a win in the play-offs (big if I know) does it count double or not at all?

Sent from my LG-F670L using Tapatalk
    You make a good point. If he can reel off 3 in a row in one post season, he'll be king.

For now, show me one.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• If he could lead them to one playoff win this year he should be coronated, this team is weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Yep Stafford had nothing to do with it.

Check out the clutch play a 9:29

https://youtu.be/W5uKrtyG1L0?t=9m29s
        Tavon Wilson made a great play (@9:25) on that Slay forced fumble. He took on two blocks (including the guy who was supposed to block Slay). Then he was the first guy to try and get the fumble. He didn't come up with it, but great play nonetheless.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/785840333666021376[/ame]
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Yep. He sucks
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Your record says what you are
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Do you mean he is what he is? We understand that shit better.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Stafford has been so bad at leading receivers to the ball that when he finally has a good one the coach points it out in the Monday presser and the Stafford lovers go wild-

Wow did you see that throw, yes we did, and it was something to behold, very impressive indeed

Comment

• Have you watched a game this year?

I didn't thinks so.

STFU
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Since Cooter took the reigns -- Matt has been among the best league wide statistically. And his W/L ain't too bad, either. He's 8-6 as a starter since Cooter started running the offense.
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                        Stafford has been so bad at leading receivers to the ball that when he finally has a good one the coach points it out in the Monday presser and the Stafford lovers go wild-

Wow did you see that throw, yes we did, and it was something to behold, very impressive indeed
                        Rage on dude.

Comment

• wcfwtf..... WTF?
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            Stafford has been so bad at leading receivers to the ball that when he finally has a good one the coach points it out in the Monday presser and the Stafford lovers go wild-

Who knew Justin Rogers was on the coaching staff?

Considering the facts that Stafford was backpedaling and about to get popped when he made that throw just makes it more impressive. But as others have pointed out, you don't watch the games, so thanks for providing the ignorant take.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• But he has a narrative. That's what REALLY matters.

Comment

• Stafford was really, really good Sunday. You don't get much better than that first half. He was running for firsts, getting touchdowns on drive where his receivers were running wrong routes. More than ever, if they win it has to be because of him, he can't have an off day. Once again he doesn't have a defense or a running game to lean on.

Comment

Working...
                                X