Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    He's become gunshy ever since the ONE time he tried offering a couple names, and he was justifiably shit on for his complete lack of anything resembling football knowledge.

He refuses to have his stupidity exposed for all to see like that ever again. He's become a cowardly chickenshit bitch.
    I've never offered a couple names, but thanks for playing. But here's stupidity for you, 3-49, and you think this guy will get the Lions to the super bowl.

Comment

• LOL.

OMG, man. You are killing it.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Is this some Pavlov's dog experiment?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• He's baaa-aaack
          Attached Files
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I am not making up anything, when Roethlisberger was available you were arguing that they should draft him. Of course you were arguing for it because you had given up on Harrington quite early. You were right, I remember it starkly because this is rarely the case. As far as meeting your challenge, I don't need to, I know I'm right and you know I'm right. Plus getting archives from World crossing is impossible.

Sack up and tell us who they should replace him with, use your vast intellect to tell us so we can further make fun of you.

Comment

• Absolutely not true, I do recall him coming out of college wondering if his success at a small school in a small division would translate to the NFL, definitely wouldn't have been advocating drafting him.

Comment

• Yeah what good players come from the MAC???

Comment

• These comments really make me want to unblock dwt to see the hilariousness of the situation

but I'm going to hold off for when his head explodes once Stafford signs that longterm extension.

Until then I'll be reciting...

I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• His heads not going to blow, he's rightfully pointing out, how much mediocrity (being generous) do you need to see to know he's not the answer?

Being a golly gee nice face of a franchise isn't the biggest requirement needed when you (possibly) invest over $200M in a player. I don't give a shit how nice he is around the city of Detroit.

Wins are the only thing that matters.

The only thing.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Matt Ryan wasn't the answer in ATL either.. Then all of the sudden the Falcons got Ryan and OL and BOOM. SuperBowl

Welcome to the party!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So the $64 question. When will the Lions put together the kind of running game Ryan has been blessed with in his tenure in ATL? Without it they don't go to the SB, and when they abandoned it - they pretty much gave away the SB.

Comment

• Exactly. ^

And if, as you say 'he is not the answer'....

Isn't the next logical step in the discussion to ask, 'sooo.... what should be done?'.

Somehow everyone who asks that is a 'butt buddy bastard' and is attacked.

And don't ask me to find where you called someone that DWT. I added the 'bastard'.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Clearly DWT has it in him, he was very vociferous when Roethlisberger was in the draft.

Comment

• This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

Ahhh, peace and quiet.
                              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• LOL.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X