Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    But I know you need a QB that is not afraid to compete and expect to win big games. I don't believe Stafford thinks he can..

Uh huh.

And in your world he was known for fading and not really finishing games last season, too I bet.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Against what winning teams did he knock off late last season?
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Exactly.

And Dan Marino sucked ass, too.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Against what winning teams did he knock off late last season?
          None. Mulbach fucked that up, of course.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            Exactly.

And Dan Marino sucked ass, too.
            No Dilfer.

Comment

• I like no idea that you sent a highlight of a home game which they lost. You know to a team they should have beat because we had the better qb and team

Comment

• I disagree with the 'better team' in that moment in time on that day, as does history.

The whole team lost that game.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  No Dilfer.
                  Right. Or Flacco.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Against what winning teams did he knock off late last season?
                    After getting his finger racked on his throwing hand, he was a different player.

It was obvious that the injury was the difference, not the player.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thhhhhheeeeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.....
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I do think it's funny that dwt won't suggest a replacement because it is a waste of time but his posts are pretty much all the same. In 20 years he has not convinced us to expect more than mediocrity. At least Gonz will offer some bad draft picks he likes.

Comment

• LOL!
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Thhhhhheeeeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.....
                            [emoji106]
                            Last edited by edindetroit; April 21, 2017, 07:57 AM.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              I do think it's funny that dwt won't suggest a replacement because it is a waste of time but his posts are pretty much all the same. In 20 years he has not convinced us to expect more than mediocrity. At least Gonz will offer some bad draft picks he likes.
                              Funny, reread your post, the answer is in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Thhhhhheeeeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.....
                                That pretty sums up the Lions, you're too stupid to understand that I'm a broken record because the Lions are a broken record. Oh and BTW, you're just as much a broken record dragging out the same old tired excuses Lions fans have used for well over twenty years.

Comment

Working...
                                X