Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    After getting his finger racked on his throwing hand, he was a different player.

It was obvious that the injury was the difference, not the player.
    He said it wasn't affecting him.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Uh huh.

And in your world he was known for fading and not really finishing games last season, too I bet.
      Any of those BIG games?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I do think it's funny that dwt won't suggest a replacement because it is a waste of time but his posts are pretty much all the same. In 20 years he has not convinced us to expect more than mediocrity. At least Gonz will offer some bad draft picks he likes.

FLAG ON FROOT!!

Froot you know as soon as you send something like that dwt will then come back with a vengeance spewing keyboard diarrhea. Granted I won't be impacted but others certainly will

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

At least Gonz will offer some bad draft picks he likes.
          That was pretty funny tho. I'm sure Gonz even laughed at that one.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Soon enough, he will go back on the ignore list. He is a nasty person who attacks everyone who doesn't agree with him. But that surely doesn't mean he should tell everyone he didn't say the Lions should draft Ben Roethlisberger to replace Harrington. He absolutely did and it was a good call. He is missing his calling.

Comment

• Honestly I just wanted an opportunity to post that gif because I think it's hilarious.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                These comments really make me want to unblock dwt to see the hilariousness of the situation

I promise to let you know when, buddy.

(It'll be the at the signing of an extension.)

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Honestly I just wanted an opportunity to post that gif because I think it's hilarious.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And he did just flame you pretty hard in broken english. But it's probably ly funnier for you ,as a human, if you just see this:

This message is hidden because..... dwt.
                  Last edited by dpatnod; April 21, 2017, 08:24 PM.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

Soon enough, he will go back on the ignore list. He is a nasty person who attacks everyone who doesn't agree with him. But that surely doesn't mean he should tell everyone he didn't say the Lions should draft Ben Roethlisberger to replace Harrington. He absolutely did and it was a good call. He is missing his calling.
                    The problem was that everyone either knew or was quickly becoming aware by that point, that Harrington wasn't just "not a winner" but a terrible QB.

I would have to go down to the 7th round to find a QB I would have wanted on the team less then Joey. Most of it wasn't even skill, it was because he was a UM guy.

The fact that Ben is good is almost besides the point and furthers his current verbal diarrhea. Two year after striking out on Joey he wanted anyone more than Joey and called out the first QB the Lions could have gotten.

He can't do that with Stafford. Because Stafford is a good QB. Not a winner by his standards. Anyone else is fine because it's "part of the search". But he can't put a name on a single QB because in all likelihood even the number 1 picks would be unlikely to be better than Stafford.

That's why it's impossible to deal with him and his crew. They are too chicken shit to actually name a player that we should get. They would rather the Lions cut Stafford and give Rudolph a chance as "part of the process" than let's say suggest the Lions should move up for Mahomes or grabbing Webb at 20.
                    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Boom.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                        The problem was that everyone either knew or was quickly becoming aware by that point, that Harrington wasn't just "not a winner" but a terrible QB.

I would have to go down to the 7th round to find a QB I would have wanted on the team less then Joey. Most of it wasn't even skill, it was because he was a UM guy.

The fact that Ben is good is almost besides the point and furthers his current verbal diarrhea. Two year after striking out on Joey he wanted anyone more than Joey and called out the first QB the Lions could have gotten.

He can't do that with Stafford. Because Stafford is a good QB. Not a winner by his standards. Anyone else is fine because it's "part of the search". But he can't put a name on a single QB because in all likelihood even the number 1 picks would be unlikely to be better than Stafford.

That's why it's impossible to deal with him and his crew. They are too chicken shit to actually name a player that we should get. They would rather the Lions cut Stafford and give Rudolph a chance as "part of the process" than let's say suggest the Lions should move up for Mahomes or grabbing Webb at 20.

Yeah, that is true. double-naught's click is a an offended pussy when it comes to asking about solutions or alternatives / actual plans going forward.

But to rant against #9, that click is a fervent Alex Jones type with herpes that were caused by Obama's wife's flabby arms.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post

Dude, I identified Joey as a QB that shouldn't be in the league in his first year, which then, I was soundly brutalized on this forum.

You say I'm too chicken shit? Dude, I have the balls to admit that I don't know.

Comment

• Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Yeah, that is true. double-naught's click is a an offended pussy when it comes to asking about solutions or alternatives / actual plans going forward.

But to rant against #9, that click is a fervent Alex Jones type with herpes that were caused by Obama's wife's flabby arms.
                              How many solutions have you come up with? Fuck, you think they will win with a proven loser.

Also, please show me just one time that I have ever ranted against Stafford.
                              Last edited by dwt1; April 21, 2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Dude played at Auburn or some shit ladies and gentlemen.....
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X