Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You is be wrong.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• lol
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        I could (and probably is) be wrong, but I thought you didn't like him.
        He's a name that is gaining respect.

I don’t know if Davis Webb’s stock is rising or if the media is just catching up but there’s more and more talk he’s going to go at the end of the first round. The Chiefs happen to be picking at...
        Last edited by Panoptes; April 27, 2017, 11:12 AM.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He could be better then Goff. That's not saying much at this point I know.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Because you have nothing intelligent add?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Ask Jerrah if he would trade Dak Prescott for Stafford, he almost certainly would. That Cowboys team could grind down the opposition with their running game. They put a premium on running the ball. we get happy if the Lions get a 5 yard Run from Z Zenner, no joke. I can't remember the last time the Lions had a good running game.

pANDs

Correction, I can remember when they had a good running game, it was when they had the great Barry Sanders nearly 20 years ago. It has been mostly putrid for the succeeding years.
              Great analysis, except for the fact they called more passing plays than running plays.

Comment

• Kill. Ing. It.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• I'm not sure what DWT said, but the insertion of Barry Sanders in my post was sure to set him off. Expert trolling by me.

Comment

• Top notch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Is someone seriously talking about Dak Prescott? He was good, but he was starting to get exposed by the end of the season. It is to be determined if he can continue to improve.

Whether or not he becomes a star, it doesn't get away from the larger point, the QB pool is bad and getting worse. When you lose a QB it's been very hard to find a decent replacement.
                      Four of the top 10 rated QBs in 2016 had two years or less in the NFL - suggests the QB pool of young QBs is healthy.

Comment

• I do think we still have the Barry versus Emmitt thread, he should go there. People could discuss the similarities on the all pro line of the Cowboys then and now and how it helps their Run oriented offensive game plan. The 2016 Cowboy team was a road grader, heavily emphasizing mauling teams at the point of attack.

Conversely the Lions running game was the proverbial fly hitting the windshield. As has been the case since the great Barry Sanders retired.

Comment

• Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAAA!

It suggests the opposite of your assertion.

Kill. Ing. It.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Did someone mention the Greatest of All Time?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Did someone mention the Greatest of All Time?

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAAA!

It suggests the opposite of your assertion.

Kill. Ing. It.
                                It what way? Please explain - try killing it.

40% of the top 10 rated ( based on QB rating) QBs have two years or less NFL experience is not significant?

Comment

Working...
                                X