Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
    It would be refreshing if the Lions didn't have to keep going to the FA route to get a WR. Develop somebody in house for once. WR is a pretty deep position and the Lions don't have any WR that was developed in house during the entire Stafford era. Is that 100% on the GM? Hopefully Galloway develops into a player where they don't need to go the FA route again.

A few days ago I started to write up a post about all the WR's and TE's drafted (moar weaponz) for Staford that he never helped make better. It's always been CJ, a no brainer talent on his own and some high priced FA's that did ok. I got bored and even more disappointed working on it so I stopped.

Think of all the WR's given to A RODGERS. He turned JORDY NELSON into a household name. Suck on that for a bit.

Hell, A. THIELEN for the Vikes is well known now working with what many here would likely say are QB's that couldn't hold Statfords jock.

EYES WIDE SHUT around here.
    Last edited by Panoptes; January 24, 2018, 12:11 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Don’t even bring up what Brett Favre did with Bill Schroeder.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        Coast Guard varmit, you are a big reason why this forum can't get new members.

You are the typical internet bully.

You are probably a great father and husband, but on this forum your a turd, but only a color rush turd.

You attacked Coop, now he doesn't come back. Hope you feel good about yourself.

Your a shallow human.
        Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Fuck Coop.

You don't know the history so maybe you should...uh I don't know...Shut the fuck up?

BTW, *you're*
        AH HA! You didn't deny the "shallow human" part!

Baby steps, baby steps.
        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
          AH HA! You didn't deny the "shallow human" part!

Baby steps, baby steps.
          Ha!

BTW, If LondonLion is a real dude and can't take a little poke here and there...well... You know.

If he is just a personna created by another forum member, well...you know

;)
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I'm not convinced that London Lion isn't a creation of a forum member that is just fucking with us all by giving DimWiT a chance to rehash all of his favorite shit.

Hell, I would think it might even be DimWiT himself, but he's too fucking stupid to pull it off.
            I always thought Deuce was Gonz or DWT in disguise.
            1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• More proof of how out of touch you are.

I say everything that needs to be said as me. Directly to you or anyone else. I don't effin care and definitely don't need to hide.

Untangle your panties, vaaages.

pands

Deuce, dwt1, CGVT and guitarjack87 have long been on my ignore list. I only see your posts when I have logged out and later come back to the forum (before logging in and having my ignore list activated again). Keep my name out of your posts. If you can.
              Last edited by Panoptes; January 24, 2018, 02:50 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes he never made Titus Young or Ryan Broyles better, great insight Gknz.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Yes he never made Titus Young or Ryan Broyles better, great insight Gknz.
                    I seem to recall something about Young being better than CJ. Thats pretty impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

A few days ago I started to write up a post about all the WR's and TE's drafted (moar weaponz) for Staford that he never helped make better. It's always been CJ, a no brainer talent on his own and some high priced FA's that did ok. I got bored and even more disappointed working on it so I stopped.

Think of all the WR's given to A RODGERS. He turned JORDY NELSON into a household name. Suck on that for a bit.

Hell, A. THIELEN for the Vikes is well known now working with what many here would likely say are QB's that couldn't hold Statfords jock.

EYES WIDE SHUT around here.
                      Right.....Thielen is crap and the only reason he started looking good is because of Keenum. Keenum and Rodgers are making careers for WRs. I can see how you are tying Keenum and Rodgers together. They are practically the same guy.

Comment

• Keenum is no Rodgers, but then again Mediocre Matty is no Keenum.

Comment

• There is a fat person in Matt Stafford just waiting to get out.

He'll be a big lad in his 40's.

Comment

• He's more like Scott Mitchell than he's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Disagree

The 3 rules of football that are time tested, specially in January or later. They are:

1) Run the ball well
                              2) Defend the run well
                              3) Win/Do not lose the turnover battle
                              Yup

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                              Stafford lovers thing he'll turn into John Elway and win a superbowl his last year, so we only have to go through about 9 more years of arguing this shit whole other teams keep passing us by
                              Elway was MS. Elway turned into Elway when he got a great D AND a running game.

Originally posted by kreton View Post
                              Are you really trying to say that Dalton single handedly wins games and is a better QB than Stafford? People say you are a moron but damn dude don't go this far out of your way to prove them right.
                              Oh he's right on his usual track. Listen Kreton, you seem like an ok guy. So just save yourself from the frustration and put him on ignore. You won't miss anything worth listening to.

Originally posted by dsred View Post
                              Another one bites the dust. Kreton learn from our mistakes. You are playing with pigs in the mud. They like that. Don't give the pigs something they like.

BTW, I love bacon.
                              Ummmm bacon. You sir have won the internet today! Ummm bacon.

Then what would you group of 5 do?

Talk about the draft prospects every year and get excited over the upgrades coming every year, which never do, til the team gets perfect?

Go back in all the draft threads and find out how many current Lions were when drafted, upgrades over the, then current player.

Knock yourself out.

we all need each other to take away the frustrations until the winning happens, if it ever does.
                              BINGO!

I told you guys this is why they continue to spout the same jibberish. Just taking their frustrations out on you.

PS - The players they drafted weren't very good. They are a lot better lately, but quite often they were just different, or worse, then whom they replaced.

And I'm not frustrated. Not one bit. Every year I'm optimistic, until I'm not (by their play, or lack thereof, on the field). At that turning point I'm frustrated, but that is 1 evening a year. I don't need to punish others to relieve my frustrations.

Here's some words to live by: LET IT GO

Originally posted by kreton View Post
                              I knew it was low but 3% and less than half see the field? Are you sure about those numbers?
                              Tell him to post his source. He likes to be "creative" with reality.

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                              I still don't see what the Stafford haters are actually advocating.

Do they want a draft rookie QB? Do they want a trade? Do they want Rudock to start? Or do they just want to troll on this thread relentlessly?

We know your opinions about Stafford now. We know his losing record against winning teams bla bla bla.

What solutions do you propose?

I'm hoping that Stafford has a very similar season to Matt Ryan last year. Hits 30, has a break out season to realise the potential and leads his team to the Superbowl with a better finish.
                              Since they can't get to the LIons, they want their fans here to pay. They are a sadistic bunch that knows they're trolling and takes a sick pleasure in other normal posters calling them out and being frustrated.

Ignore list or do not quote them.

You suoporters,just talk about his physical tools. I try to see what the
                              An is about when he speaks, and what he says in presses and after losing games. I actually believe that he really thinks the success on
                              F the team falls on him and the. He wilts under the pressure.
                              Lions supporters. Broad brush doesn't quite fit.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              I'm not convinced that London Lion isn't a creation of a forum member that is just fucking with us all by giving DimWiT a chance to rehash all of his favorite shit.

Hell, I would think it might even be DimWiT himself, but he's too fucking stupid to pull it off.
                              I don't think so. Most here know my nationality. He didn't. It could be an act but he seems genuine.

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                              It would be refreshing if the Lions didn't have to keep going to the FA route to get a WR. Develop somebody in house for once. WR is a pretty deep position and the Lions don't have any WR that was developed in house during the entire Stafford era. Is that 100% on the GM? Hopefully Galloway develops into a player where they don't need to go the FA route again.
                              Did you miss the last half of the season? TJ Jones is coming on and Golladay will be there too. Your a year late with this. But, you would have still been wrong.

It also shows that you can't think that someone can not change and get better. That's to all the Hater's Club.

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                              There is a fat person in Matt Stafford just waiting to get out.

He'll be a big lad in his 40's.
                              Uh oh. Maybe I spoke too soon CG
                              Last edited by Futureshock; January 25, 2018, 08:46 AM.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Oh he's right on his usual track. Listen Kreton, you seem like an ok guy. So just save yourself from the frustration and put him on ignore. You won't miss anything worth listening to.
                                I stopped engaging him on the topic. Some may say I think Stafford is better than he is, but he definitely isn't as bad as some like him make him out to be. I can enjoy a good Stafford conversation but there is no talking to someone like that. He isn't interested in discussion he just wants to be dramatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X