Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Did you ever have a tool kit? JFC dude, sometimes the best tool is a screwdriver, and sometimes it's a tile saw. FFS. Doesn't mean your tile saw isn't bad-fucking ass. Do you really not get why that is the stupidest take ever?

Running Schleshinger at the goal line was not stupid. You're really bad at this.
    You're talking to a walking multi-tool there.

Comment

• I only briefly see his posts when you assholes quote him but its funny that this is his only input to the forum.

This sad sad thread
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I know right, it looks like DWT is renewing his futile Barry Sanders argument. Thankfully the ignore button works so I don't have to see those lame arguments for the 1000th time. Here's a pro tip to the newer members, if he hasn't already he will bring up some fake Ray Rhodes quote.

What Barry missed was a great QB, imagine if he had someone like Matt Stafford instead of AquaBuff or any of the other retreads they threw out there. It would have been amazing.

Comment

• Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I only briefly see his posts when you assholes quote him but its funny that this is his only input to the forum.

This sad sad thread
            Don't forget his expertise on collegiate football from the state of Florida.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I know right, it looks like DWT is renewing his futile Barry Sanders argument. Thankfully the ignore button works so I don't have to see those lame arguments for the 1000th time. Here's a pro tip to the newer members, if he hasn't already he will bring up some fake Ray Rhodes quote.

What Barry missed was a great QB, imagine if he had someone like Matt Stafford instead of AquaBuff or any of the other retreads they threw out there. It would have been amazing.
              Erik Kramer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stafford. Playoff winzzzzzz!!!

Comment

• So playoff wins and Super Bowls are always determined by the greatness of the QB except when it comes to Barry vs Emmitt?

Comment

• Actually, believe it or not they are determined by the quality of the team.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    So playoff wins and Super Bowls are always determined by the greatness of the QB except when it comes to Barry vs Emmitt?
                    That's a factor, particularly when the individual is a significant contributing factor. Both Troy Aikman and Jimmy Johnson are on record stating that Troy Aikamn's job was much easier (take look at Aikman stats, no season with 20 or more TD, relatively low yardage and a relatively high number of INTs) because they could count on Emmitt to keep them in a good position. In other words helped those around him. Never ever hear anybody say that about Barry. we only ever hear how he was held back by those around him.

Onther interesting stat about Barry and ineffective. It will only take you about ten minutes to this analysis yourself but grab any year and take the longest Barry had in each game of the season. 16 runs, and you'll see that those 16 runs total about 35% of his entire yardage total for the year. That's a significant amount of total yardage on so few runs

Comment

• Yawn
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Must admit I have heard on occasion, in the past, on NFL shows over here, talking about Barry Sanders, "it's a shame he was with the Lions."

Which kind of backs up everybody's opinion really, no? Dpat, you speak of not singling out individuals and it's a team game......., Barry was great, but the team were shit!

Matt Stafford? Might not be the elite QB that the Lions would dearly love, but the team is still pretty shit anyway, SO no harm done?

Got to admit, probably not classed as a newbie anymore, but I found Dwts recent post to be quite informative. If he is plucking shit from thin air, then that's even more impressive.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The team wasn't shit when Barry was there. But it never got past a certain talent level needed. They never had a solid QB and the defense never got better, in fact the earlier Barry teams had a much better defense, but it slowly fell apart. But they did have some really good players. The talent level was much better in the 90s that we have seen from the team since Stafford was drafted, although Suh and Johnson stand out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Must admit I have heard on occasion, in the past, on NFL shows over here, talking about Barry Sanders, "it's a shame he was with the Lions."

Which kind of backs up everybody's opinion really, no? Dpat, you speak of not singling out individuals and it's a team game......., Barry was great, but the team were shit!

Matt Stafford? Might not be the elite QB that the Lions would dearly love, but the team is still pretty shit anyway, SO no harm done?

Got to admit, probably not classed as a newbie anymore, but I found Dwts recent post to be quite informative. If he is plucking shit from thin air, then that's even more impressive.
                            Actually, there are a few things you look utterly foolish for when it comes to the Lions:

1) Downplaying Barry Sanders

2) Telling everyone you knew the guy with 1/2 a foot would boot the FG from Bumfuck Egypt to beat the Lions - and clear the bar by 1/2 a foot at that.

3) Failing to believe there really wasn't a "Curse of Bobby Layne" (it's irrational sure, but what else could possibly explain the last 60 years?)

Comment

• Marko, remove that last paragraph on your post, and you are spot on.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Fraquar is dating himself referencing Tom Dempsey.

Comment

Working...
                                X