Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    As I sit here in a McDs car park with another cappuccino, I notice some guy who's boot door (trunk?) closes by its fkn self! Nation of fat lazy bastards.
    The trunk lid, or boot door as you like to call it, on my car seems to collect dirt that gets on my hands when I open it. I wouldn't mind automating it.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Some people are way too afraid of germs and bacteria.

I notice the germophobes I work with tend to get sick more often. You gotta give your immune system practice.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        As I sit here in a McDs car park with another cappuccino, I notice some guy who's boot door (trunk?) closes by its fkn self! Nation of fat lazy bastards.
        Guilty as charged. Not for automatic trunk closers, but I consider the garage door opener one of the world's greatest inventions. Wonderful on a rainy day.

Comment

• Indeed.. Remote controls are up there as well
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yep. Agree jaadam. Remote controls are right up there with garage door openers.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford is entering the top-tier conversation and is starting to be considered, dare I say... elite.

Detroit Lions quarterback depth chart 4th-best in NFL, per ESPN

Here is Matthew Stafford, a quarterback even Pride Of Detroit writers were hesitant to rank among the top 10 as recent as last year, now being listed above the likes of Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Joe Flacco and Ben Roethlisberger. Let that sink in for a moment, because we’re not done here.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/5...-4th-best-espn

Detroit Lions quarterback depth chart 4th-best in NFL, per ESPN

Here is Matthew Stafford, a quarterback even Pride Of Detroit writers were hesitant to rank among the top 10 as recent as last year, now being listed above the likes of Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Joe Flacco and Ben Roethlisberger. Let that sink in for a moment, because we?re not done here.

Espn knows their shit!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Espn knows their shit!!
                  See now you've gone too far.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  WTF, Futureshock? I use toilet paper FFS.

Correction...... note to EVERYBODY...... don't shake hands with futureshock! :shock:

Some already have. I actually WASH my hands. 8):-D
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Espn knows their shit!!
                    The sub-headline of that article is also:

"Matthew Stafford is entering the top-tier conversation and is starting to be considered, dare I say... elite."
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yeah, but the article also states he's ranked higher than them due to the age factor. He has more years ahead of him playing football than they do.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• And hes more talented
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• jaadam, are you turning into the new guitarjack?

Comment

• If that means I'm awesome then yes... yes I am!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not until you make a thread that tops the "When will you assholes just believe" one.

Comment

• So... we have YEARS of Stafford greatness to look forward to, is what Jaadam is saying. ;-)

Last edited by dpatnod; May 20, 2017, 03:41 AM.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X