Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kreton
    The 9 games we won, who did we win because of? You think that our defense giving up 30ppg and our rbs producing almost nothing and our o line failing to perform are meaningless stats?

I want you to directly answer these questions: What is the role of the other 52 people on this team? Why aren't they accountable? What makes you think that 1 player single handedly is responsible for everything on the field? Are you just trolling?

Seriously because the facts do not lie. The facts are that Stafford produces while others do not.

By your retard logic, Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Marino. Marino was a bum who never should have been in this league. Nevermind that Marino never had a defense or quality running game.

Look at Manning all those years. When did he finally get somewhere? What about Matt Ryan? He was a complete and utter failure but somehow, coincidently when he got a defense last year they played better.

And CLEARLY Tim Tebow is better than Matt Ryan anyhow. Not to mention Matt Cassell being elite by your standards. Case Keenum, Bortles and Nick Foles > Rodgers. Seriously you have to be fucking with me.
    Stafford, he’s very good at beating bad teams - that’s well established. Good teams? Well he’s 4-55.

None of those guys you brought up have such a poor record in playing against good teams. Oh and Ryan was never a complete and utter failure.

Detroit had the #2 overall defense with a decent running game and Mediocre Matty still couldn’t win against good teams - you consistantly ignore that.

Manning started winning playoff games when HE stopped making bonehead mistakes.

Oh and for the record, Matt Ryan made it to the Super Bowl inspire of the Falcons having the 27th ranked defense. And for some stupid reason you think he was an utter failure though he had a record of 74-52 through the 2015 season - and by your OWN admission without a running game nor defense. Yet Mediocre Matty is a great QB with his 60-65 record.
    Last edited by dwt1; January 25, 2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton
      You clearly chose not to read anything I wrote because that is not even close to what I said. you are a fucking troll. Fuck off. I am done with you
      No, I purposely chose to not comment on non-sensical crap that you somehow believe is meaningful

for example this bullshit

And CLEARLY Tim Tebow is better than Matt Ryan anyhow. Not to mention Matt Cassell being elite by your standards. Case Keenum, Bortles and Nick Foles > Rodgers.
      how fuck did you even come up with this crap?
      Last edited by dwt1; January 25, 2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Stafford inherited an 0-16 team which was the worst in NFL history and a franchise that has never sniffed a superbowl. Matt Ryan did not. Pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• What excuse number is that in the brochure?
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            What excuse number is that in the brochure?
            No excuse needed. Stafford has played well. I don't get why you and DWT can understand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by lionsfan20 View Post
              Stafford inherited an 0-16 team which was the worst in NFL history and a franchise that has never sniffed a superbowl. Matt Ryan did not. Pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round....
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                No excuse needed. Stafford has played well. I don't get why you and DWT can understand that.
                Because I've actually seen real QB's perform well and that's not the Lions guy to date.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                  Stafford has played well against bad teams, against good teams....4-55.

Comment

Because I've actually seen real QB's perform well and that's not the Lions guy to date.
                    For the last 3 years Stafford has played at a top 5 level.

Comment

• For the life of me, I can never understand why somebody would purposely lie to themselves. But hey, what helps you sleep at night.

But I can see why you’ve convinced yourself that this true - your woefully inaccurate analysis of Stafford performance in the seven games you highlighted. Do you even know how to analyze a game - or are you blinded by stats? For example, and this is just one but it’s a glaring one. In the NO games you blamed the defense for giving up 52 points, when in fact 28 of NO points game from 2 Mediocre Matty’s fumbles and two Mediocre Matty pick sixes.

I understand you WANT Mediocre Matty to be a great QB, but what you WANT doesn’t make it so. It makes you, well, delusional.
                      Last edited by dwt1; January 26, 2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• FL he's steamin mad now!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Still not following what you're getting at.

The last sentence is obvious. The QB also needs to get better, IN HIS UPCOMING 10TH SEASON, at diagnosing defenses faster and better.

That would help, a lot.
                          Agree with that
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                            For the life of me, I can never understand why somebody would purposely lie to themselves. But hey, what helps you sleep at night.

But I can see why you’ve convinced yourself that this true - your woefully inaccurate analysis of Stafford performance in the seven games you highlighted. Do you even know how to analyze a game - or are you blinded by stats? For example, and this is just one but it’s a glaring one. In the NO games you blamed the defense for giving up 52 points, when in fact 28 of NO points game from 2 Mediocre Matty’s fumbles and two Mediocre Matty pick sixes.

I understand you WANT Mediocre Matty to be a great QB, but what you WANT doesn’t make it so. It makes you, well, delusional.
                            Oh wow you picked probably Stafford's worst game last year outside of the Cinci game as your direct example. A game in which btw, Stafford also threw three TD's, the Lions were down 17-0 at the end of the first quarter, and Brees threw two picks as well. A game in which the Saints run game had their two RB's go for 200 yards. A game in which the Lions were coming off a stretch of ATL, @Minn, Car, and then @NO. THIS is the game you pick as your example.

How about you bless everyone with your analysis of this one:
                            The Atlanta game, where Matt Ryan threw three interceptions to Staffords zero, despite having a 100+ yard rusher in Freeman, and the game was decided literally by Tate leveling off his route about a foot short? Where is Stafford's culpability in that?
                            Last edited by guitarjack87; January 26, 2018, 03:33 PM.
                            1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

More proof of how out of touch you are.

I say everything that needs to be said as me. Directly to you or anyone else. I don't effin care and definitely don't need to hide.

Untangle your panties, vaaages.

pands

Deuce, dwt1, CGVT and guitarjack87 have long been on my ignore list. I only see your posts when I have logged out and later come back to the forum (before logging in and having my ignore list activated again). Keep my name out of your posts. If you can.
                              LOL

This post is a fucking emotional nightmare. You start by saying you NEVER HIDE FROM CRITICISM. Then move into a completely unrelated nonsensical insult, to reminding everyone how YOU IGNORE THE HATERS which completely contradicts your earlier point about NEVER HIDING FROM CRITICISM. Then you vaguely threaten me? or whatever the fuck that was. Which directly contradicts the part where you said you DON'T EFFIN (why the language filter?) CARE.

Someone forgot to take their testosterone pills.
                              1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                                Oh wow you picked probably Stafford's worst game last year outside of the Cinci game as your direct example. A game in which btw, Stafford also threw three TD's, the Lions were down 17-0 at the end of the first quarter, and Brees threw two picks as well. A game in which the Saints run game had their two RB's go for 200 yards. A game in which the Lions were coming off a stretch of ATL, @Minn, Car, and then @NO. THIS is the game you pick as your example.

How about you bless everyone with your analysis of this one:
                                The Atlanta game, where Matt Ryan threw three interceptions to Staffords zero, despite having a 100+ yard rusher in Freeman, and the game was decided literally by Tate leveling off his route about a foot short? Where is Stafford's culpability in that?
                                Stafford should have thrown the ball deep in the end zone, caught the ball, and blocked for himself. Also he should not have allowed the 100 yard rusher. The fact that Matt Stafford let Freeman run for 100 yards and the fact that Stafford let Ryan drive down the field over and over is proof that Matt Stafford should be cut today!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X