No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no onus on me. Am I violating some law? Tell me where is it written that if you identify the problem, it's your job to solve it? Oh and btw, I did put forward my solution, it TRY to find a QB that can win, that is MY solution. Now I suppose you're going to attack me because YOU don't agree with MY solution.

Comment

• BTW - besides hate and intolerance what have you added to this discussion?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        BTW - besides hate and intolerance what have you added to this discussion?
        Invented the term "bitch ass mouth"? Think I'll need to google that.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• You keep asking about original thoughts........

So how about putting one out there? That is how discussion works.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Dwt's main focus in this is that, in his opinion, Stafford sucks. That's the main point. The Lions have sucked bitch ass mouth since before the fucking Romans so what difference does it make, (to DWT) to suck a few years more trying ANY QB other than Stafford. That's the fucking point, and that's why he's not giving you a name. Anyone but Stafford.

But CGVT is correct......., broken record and the thread needs put in the archives never to be bitch ass mouth seen again.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• LOL!

We're Gonna replace Stafford with someone terrific.

And we're gonna make the Packers pay for it.

Last edited by dpatnod; April 28, 2017, 11:13 AM.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• So here is what you do.. You trade out of the first round, and absolutely FLEECE some idiot GM because they are all so DUMB. THEN you use your intellect and GM skills to trade back IN to the first round with more picks than you left it with.:twisted::twisted::twisted: Take that haterz! THEN you draft the QB that you scouted that EVERYONE ELSE was going to PASS on that you just KNOW is the next Tom Brady. :shock::shock::shock:

PERFECT SOLUTION TO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS, THANK ME LATER. :p:p:p
                Last edited by guitarjack87; April 28, 2017, 11:20 AM.
                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• You're not doing it right.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    LOL!

That's Trumpets face in his nuclear bunker in three weeks time.......

"Whaaaaaaaaat? SO I didn't realise the Chinese were SO powerful? SO whaaaaaat? We start again. We make Amuurica even better. Whaaaaaat?

Comment

• Sorry........ nuclear holocaust politics in the Stafford sucks thread. Can't control my stupid bitch ass mouth here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        LOL!

LOL! Perfect.

I wish there was ignore list for this guy as well.

Comment

• Nobody knew finding a QB was this hard. Nobody knew....
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Sorry........ nuclear holocaust politics in the Stafford sucks thread. Can't control my stupid bitch ass mouth here.
                            LOL. You like that one, huh?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              LOL! Perfect.

I wish there was ignore list for this guy as well.
                              Did you guys say that with a Trump voice complete with hand movements? I was in a retail car park giving it full Trumpton......, strange look from a guy getting in his car. Tried to instantly pretend that it was a wrist cramp from being a no good bitch ass mouth wanker.

Ok......, that's the bitch ass mouth thing over now.

Comment

• Yes, I used the bitch ass voice, and the bitch ass stretchy hand motion.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X