Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    Stafford isn't in a contract year, kids.

I know that, but Mark will come up with some goofy conspiracy. That was the first thing that popped into my head.

After Stafford signs, the first time he throws and INT, Mark will insist it is because he got a big contract...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm kind of in the miser camp...not as much as Mark...But you pay Stafford.
      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Dude, Tebow and RG3 are STILL out there....

just saying.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Pay Stafford and draft D... All D all the time
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And if he's looking for 25 mil it won't be too far off what we're already paying him. With all his restructured money he previously did we're paying him 22 mil and change
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I hope we're able to bring Hyder back. That dude is only making 450k this year. He's sure played himself into a nice contract
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Why I personally could not be an NFL football coach; besides the fact that my football knowledge is shit, but if I had a player on $25M for the season, I'd be demanding the Lombardi Trophy, or he'd be getting whacked!!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  He's worth it. Give it to him
                  Yup in fact, it would turn out to be a bargain

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Well, there you go. It took longer than I thought.

MarkO will be along any time to explain that Stafford is only playing well because it's a contract year...
                  If you are talking about this MarkO while it is a contract year I do not think he has ever had a bad year.

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  I didn't go "white" over it

I don't care, not my Moooney

And I did say he deserves it if they win the Division

malto has always been a backer of Stafford and has said he thought he would get better with age, I wasn't so sure

So if Mark comes out and says it's because of a contract year then he would be going against his former posts that it's because of maturity not greed
                  I still am a Stafford supporter. I have no problem giving a QB, QB money. I have a problem giving a DL, QB money.

Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                  I'm kind of in the miser camp...not as much as Mark...But you pay Stafford.
                  I am not a miser. I do not believe in rewarding players based on potential and especially players who have not met expected potential. Now, I did have a hard on against giving Suh more than the Lions finally offered and also thought their offer was a bit high, but if he would have signed, so be it. It also would have crippled the team from the cap for the next 3 years and would have had an impact on how they could structure Staffords contract.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He most certainly is meaning you Malto Marko......, this Marko has no clue about NFL player contracts.

And for FIFY-ers amongst us........

This Marko has no clue about anything.

Or

This Marko has no clue.

Or

That Marko can go fuck himself.

Etc etc.

C'mon, Dpat....., let's hear a better one! If it's going to be overly cheeky, take it to the aggro thread ya ball bag!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Was listening to WDFN just now.

This caller phones in and says that Stafford sucks, has no poise in the pocket, is incapable of going to secondary reads, and only is good for dumping off passes to Riddick out of the backfield.

This guy actually fucking said that Stafford is inept at going beyond 15 yards.

And then he goes on to say that we need to part ways with Stafford and invest a 4th rounder at quarterback in the draft this year...because Dallas found Dak Prescott in the fourth round.

Jeezus man, I know a lot of fans are stupid, but this guy may be the dumbest fucking caller I think I've ever heard. Ever.

Yeah dude, it's that easy. Just use a fourth rounder on the next Dak Prescott. It's that easy. Or shit, why even go that early? Why not wait until the 6th round and draft the next Tom Brady?

Some of these people live in a damn fantasy land, I swear.
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I wonder which forum member that was.. Place your bets!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You can't win if you don't try. LOL.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            He most certainly is meaning you Malto Marko......, this Marko has no clue about NFL player contracts.

And for FIFY-ers amongst us........

This Marko has no clue about anything.

Or

This Marko has no clue.

Or

That Marko can go fuck himself.

Etc etc.

C'mon, Dpat....., let's hear a better one! If it's going to be overly cheeky, take it to the aggro thread ya ball bag!
                            The Marko that shoots lightning bolts from his eyes? And fireballs from his arse?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Had haggis on a pizza last night. The fireballs from my arse have been awesome today. Been working with my buddy Stuart today....... He eventually said, "Jaysus fking H Christ, mate...... Take those stinking fuckers outside will ye!"

He's a Jambo. I just farted more.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I hope we're able to bring Hyder back. That dude is only making 450k this year. He's sure played himself into a nice contract
                                Agree. Can you believe he was worried in Pre-C because he got fined for a QB hit and it was more then what he was currently making? This was, of course, before he got signed to the 450k.

Pay the man! Reasonably
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X