Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

•  
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol, I get it. Maybe.
        Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Is it not sometimes like a world class soccer midfielder threading a pinpoint accurate through pass to a really Shyte striker who then hits row Z with his shot?

Those receivers (and the deee-fense) must take a sizeable portion of blame over the past 9/10 years.

Is Tom Brady really the Lionel Messi of the NFL? ..... or has he not just consistently had a more complete team around him?
          Let's put it this way, NE and Tom Brady NEVER have a problem finding those players that make him great, Detroit and Mediocre Matty ALWAYS have a problem finding those players that make him great.

But hey, there's a great highlight real of a bunch of meaningless passes that Mediocre Matty made that gets the fans that know nothing about the game excited and coming back for more.
          Last edited by dwt1; July 24, 2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...-detroit-lions

Matthew Stafford named 7th-best NFL quarterback by NFL executives

Last edited by Futureshock; July 24, 2018, 10:39 AM.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...-detroit-lions

Matthew Stafford named 7th-best NFL quarterback by NFL executives

I think he should be at 5 or 6 but 7 will do.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dude is a boss
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• AS if highlight reels mean something

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X