Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Oh sure, if you're gonna use numbers to prove stuff.

Pffftttt... Lame.

If you take out every scoring play this season, the Lions have put up a goose-egg all year. Let that sink in!
    And if you don't count any of his completions where he had to rely on another player to catch the ball that 70% drops quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
      Matthew Stafford, last 5 games:

117 of 167 attempts (70% completion rate)
      11 TD's to 1 INT.
      QB rating 100+.

Two victories against two of the best to ever do it.

I was losing patience against the Jets but credit where it is due, he has bounced back in the best possible way. Long may it continue.
      Really, really, REALLY impressive.
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Stafford has been incredible since the start of the 4th quarter in the 49ers game.
        Easily a top 10 QB in the NFL right now.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The only "turdburglars" (wtf is that?) are two dudes that continue to defend a career loser. At least I'm open to being shown and not told he's the best compared to ignoring how bad he's been in this league when it comes to performing against quality opponents.

Its quite telling how homerism and mansplaining documented history, is so vital for somes posters online persona here.

smh sad

Meanwhile, still waiting...
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            Matthew Stafford, last 5 games:

117 of 167 attempts (70% completion rate)
            11 TD's to 1 INT.
            QB rating 100+.

Two victories against two of the best to ever do it.

I was losing patience against the Jets but credit where it is due, he has bounced back in the best possible way. Long may it continue.
            Yeah, ha's had a good run........is it playoff season?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

Yeah, ha's had a good run........is it playoff season?

Comment

• Perfect time to trade him for a draft pick!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If you ignore ten years of perfomance

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

If you ignore ten years of perfomance

Comment

• Dude, don't act like you haven't seen this play before. He's doing exactly what he's shown in the past.......nothing new. Yep, I know I'm boring on this.....yet you keep watching the same shit and convince yourself something has changed, that's boring too.

Comment

• I just take every week as it comes. At the moment there are a lot of encouraging signs for me on this team. There are the makings of a good team. I think Stafford is a "good" quarterback, though I'm not blind to his weaknesses and criticise him when I feel he deserves it.

You were making out he was a pick machine after the Jets game but he has locked that side down. He's playing more of a game manager role than the "all about me" carrying the team on the shoulders role, which is a good thing. It's a team sport.

Comment

• Stafford played excellent yesterday. When there is a productive running game, he has always been good, unfortunately he has rarely had a productive running game. Going into this year the Lions have been the 31st or 32nd best rushing team under Stafford.

Let's see if it continues. They played themselves into a hole with those early losses.

Comment

• It might be time for the mods to change the title on this
                              thread. Stafford is playing great and winning against winning teams.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They aren't winning teams until the end of the season! Learn the rules!
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X