No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might be time to stop feeding the freak. It was fun arguing in the offseason because there wasn't much else to talk about but its getting played out again. When you have forum members check back in after long absences and comment about the shit show that never ends and how its still going.. well we might have a problem.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Spare me. All you have to do is use the ignore feature.

As for checking in to the "Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck" thread and seeing exactly what the title suggests...yep. Move on to other threads if you don't want to read this topic.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If this was the only thread dwtwat spit his bullshit in, you might have a point.

Comment

• So true D.

The pushback on the opinions of those that play to the title is smh idiotic.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            They will NEVER give you a fucking name. Because they KNOW they have no answer. Deep down, they know they're just irrational little shitstains and that Stafford really IS the best available option, but they're too far lodged up their own assholes to admit it.

They need to shut their bitch ass mouths forever.
            Wrong as usual. For the record, why can't you guys take an honest answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              So true D.

The pushback on the opinions of those that play to the title is smh idiotic.
              It's right up there with pretending to take a break, lurking the whole time and then lie about it when you start posting again - how pathetic of a loser do you have to be to do that?

Comment

• Maybe today is the day that he Matt Damon's us. We can all cross our fingers and hope.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• But if he doesn't leave (we all pray that he does) hopefully he doesn't go all super spy on us and start acting like he has inside information. That's the sign of total desperation.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    If this was the only thread dwtwat spit his bullshit in, you might have a point.
                    Breaking news!! The ignore feature works across multiple threads.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• I am with Deb on this. Without the quoting I can barely tell when Dimwit or Gonzy post and only because they show up as poster on the last page. Now that the regular season is starting and we can have real conversations. Everybody who still attempts to argue with them should just put them on ignore and join in on the bliss. Also just in case he will read this, DWT go fuck yourself.
                      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                            Bahahaha
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                It might be time to stop feeding the freak.

?Long past time.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X