No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least most of the stupid was contained to this thread this summer.

And, not just saying that as it's founder.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• RE: Ayers being released ... Sad part is the Lions probably just paid him more for 1 day of work than I'll make this year. What do you supposed his signing bonus was?
      Forever One!

Comment

• Nothing. He's a 33 year old out of job footballer.
        His one day pay though would rival a months worth of work for most of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Maybe today is the day that he Matt Damon's us. We can all cross our fingers and hope.
          Maybe today is the day you stop being a cyber bully - but I'm not holding my breath, haters have to hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            At least most of the stupid was contained to this thread this summer.

And, not just saying that as it's founder.
            Naw, the excuses have been plastered all over the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              But if he doesn't leave (we all pray that he does) hopefully he doesn't go all super spy on us and start acting like he has inside information. That's the sign of total desperation.
              There you go, trying to speak for everybody - news flash, not everybody has a need to hate like you do. It's actually just a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                RE: Ayers being released ... Sad part is the Lions probably just paid him more for 1 day of work than I'll make this year. What do you supposed his signing bonus was?
                Maybe you need different job.

Comment

• OMG that tirade is funny.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• For those who thought signing Stafford last year was a stupid move......

Get the latest Detroit sports team breaking news, rumors, opinions and highlights from the top sports writers of 97.1 The Ticket.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Staffords contract is a steal.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If it was up to me, I'd pay him more - I'll top $1M in earnings off him this year.

Comment

• noun
                          1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
                            "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• No, I'm not going to win a million bucks this season. It's a cumulative total over the years that Mediocre Matty has been the Lions QB. As far as how much I bet depends on how well I do. I started out betting on sure Lions loses back in the early 90s using the pilot bonus I received from the US Air Force. At that time I was only betting on one game a year and always the same amount $10,000. Then came along Mediocre Matty - after the third season, it became obvious he struggled against the better teams. So I change my betting strategy, waiting until it became apparent which teams he would struggle against(never bet before the 6th game of the season, it's hard to tell who's good/bad early on), I started betting on all those games, using a progressive strategy of banking my original bet and then take the winnings and place it on the next bet, and continue doing that, after the first game, 100% of the progressive winnings of that first bet continues to be wagered. With Medicore Matty's consistency - it's easy money

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                                noun
                                1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
                                  "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"
                                There are two 'I's in narcissist.

;)

Hope you're having a good day, today.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X