Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

W's and L's are a team stat not an individual one. When the Lions learn to build a team we will see a difference. Start with quality in the trenches and work the roster out from there. We will never know if Stafford is good enough to win because the team is never good enough to win.
    You're not paying attention. 10 years in, some of us refuse to turn a blind eye to the obvious.

Watch the Valenti video. Pay attention to the truth.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

You're not paying attention. 10 years in, some of us refuse to turn a blind eye to the obvious.

Watch the Valenti video. Pay attention to the truth.
      Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
      The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction, while the worst
      Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

• Pffft. Dangly participles and totally spelt "centre" wrong. Besides, we don't meet the "indignant desert birds" until Dec 9.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Pffftttt, Yeats. He will never be in Canton.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

W's and L's are a team stat not an individual one. When the Lions learn to build a team we will see a difference. Start with quality in the trenches and work the roster out from there. We will never know if Stafford is good enough to win because the team is never good enough to win.
            You'll never know, but those who know a thing about football, already know. Name the last time Mediocre Matty has made a play to beat a good team. You have ten years of data, certainly you should be able to point out that event.

Oh and BTW - if you ever looked at official player records, ONLY the QB has a win/loss column.
            Last edited by dwt1; September 18, 2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Pffftttt, Yeats. He will never be in Canton.
              Well, they will let him buy a ticket, which is the only way he'll be at a Super Bowl

Comment

• Originally posted by Lem B View Post
                Like most of us, I have found DWT to be an instigating imbecile.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpity Diddly Derp View Post

Well, they will let him buy a ticket, which is the only way he'll be at a Super Bowl
                  I have a suspicion Yeats will not be buying a ticket to Canton or a Super Bowl. Not really how he has rolled in his career. I am pretty sure he has never been spotted in the stands at a game, or any HOF to date. Maybe he still needs you to explain the greatness of Peyton Manning to him. Give him a call.
                  Last edited by dpatnod; September 20, 2018, 12:56 AM.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Nobody needs to explain the greatness of Manning, he demonstrated it himself, every Sunday when he stepped on the football field. Just like Mediocre Matty demonstrates his mediocreness every Sunday when he steps on the field.

Comment

• I'm really more interested about your opinion of what is keeping Yeats out of Canton and the Superbowl?

More women born than men?

Is it like a T.O. thing?
                      Last edited by dpatnod; September 20, 2018, 12:57 AM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Comment

• So you are a thinker of the mind that A diagram hung there instead?

I know why I think Yeats isn't in Canton. Just wondered what are your thoughts?
                          Last edited by dpatnod; September 20, 2018, 12:51 AM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Who gives a fuck?

Comment

• es190p4836a11.jpg
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yeats is a NP winner! A proven winner. Prolific talent. You can't change that. Name anyone better at his position.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X