No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That love affair looked like it died before the bye week last year. It's not like MS was playing extra hard to save Cooter.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I guess he didn't hear from DimWiT
      Posted by Josh Alper on May 16, 2019, 8:16 AM EDT
      Getty Images

Lions quarterback Matthew Staffordhad brain surgeryuntil an appearance
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Josh Alper on May 22, 2019, 7:23 AM EDT

AP

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford gave his first interviewas far along as I should beDetroit NewsFrank Ragnow moving to center

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He's about as vanilla as you can get as a human being. Everything is just right.
            Except his game playing streak. He's passionate about that. We Lion fans are blessed

Comment

• Stafford will win us a Super Bowl. Mark it down
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

King of the north?

Hmmmm.

Comment

• That picture looks like he's saying, "Back up Erin. I'm married and your breath smells like hot garbage."

Comment

• "Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck down a beer"

Comment

• Is the word that Rodgers plays a bit of d-lo wide receiver?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        "Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck down a beer"
                        I'll drink to that.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Only question is would he recognize the open beer.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• As long as it takes to get the terminology down, and the depths of the route tree. Nowhere near as long as a fundamental shift in defensive philosophy.
                                They should be down cold by the preseason on offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X