No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZaELgM113s"]"Look at the scoreboard, mate!" - AFL - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by dpatnod; June 6, 2016, 12:22 AM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Attached Files
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• great AFL clip there. Very rare that a St Kilda player can say that......., they suck more than the TIGES........ And Stafford!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Here is the problem

In the Lions news thread:
          Any poster: The Lions signed player X
          DimWiT: It doesn't matter. Stafford sucks

Followed by countless posts of why Stafford sucks.

The Tracking Former Lions Thread:
          Any poster: Player X played well for (pick a team)
          DimWiT: He sucked here because Stafford sucks.

Followed by countless posts of why Stafford sucks.

Wash, rinse, repeat in every other fucking thread on the board.

Fuck that stupid ass troll.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I'd be home already if Stafford didn't suck...

;)

Driving home tomorrow. 14 hrs from Owosso to Lower Alabama. I'll be glad to get home. I'm too old for this shit.
          Crap. I'm right here in Owosso right now dude. If I'd had known you were going to be here I would have bought you a brew!
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Damn. I was only there for a day, though. My daughter and I were on the Great Midwest College tour of 2016. We left home last Wedndesday, drove to St Louis and toured Washington University and then spent two days in Chicago (University of Chicago and School of the Institute of the Arts) We drove from Chicago to Owosso Sunday night and then we spent Monday in Weidman visiting my aunt and uncle. Left Owosso yesterday morning and got back to Lower Alabama last night about midnight (your time). It was a blur...

BTW, if she doesn't get accepted into one of these schools, I will assuredly blame Stafford.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fucking Stafford!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• lol!
                Lions Fans.

Comment

Damn. I was only there for a day, though. My daughter and I were on the Great Midwest College tour of 2016. We left home last Wedndesday, drove to St Louis and toured Washington University and then spent two days in Chicago (University of Chicago and School of the Institute of the Arts) We drove from Chicago to Owosso Sunday night and then we spent Monday in Weidman visiting my aunt and uncle. Left Owosso yesterday morning and got back to Lower Alabama last night about midnight (your time). It was a blur...

BTW, if she doesn't get accepted into one of these schools, I will assuredly blame Stafford.
                  Wow dude. That's quite a whirl wind tour. My sister attended the University of Chicago School of Optometry back in the late 80s and she loved it. I got to spend six months with her there and I loved it too. She actually stayed in an apartment building that was owned previously by Al Capone. Lol. I used to go around the rooms knocking on the walls for secret compartments.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Damn. I was only there for a day, though. My daughter and I were on the Great Midwest College tour of 2016. We left home last Wedndesday, drove to St Louis and toured Washington University and then spent two days in Chicago (University of Chicago and School of the Institute of the Arts) We drove from Chicago to Owosso Sunday night and then we spent Monday in Weidman visiting my aunt and uncle. Left Owosso yesterday morning and got back to Lower Alabama last night about midnight (your time). It was a blur...

Holy shit! I'll never moan my tits off about driving to Cornwall ever again.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Can I just say while I remember. I really wanted to do well in geography and maybe do something to do with weather systems, meteorology because it fascinated me back then. But the geography teacher......, (or as we said it, the "Joggy teacher") ......, Mr Stafford, was shit.

Fk you, Stafford. You sucked.

Comment

• Going to be a bunch of you guys disappointed this year.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          Can I just say while I remember. I really wanted to do well in geography and maybe do something to do with weather systems, meteorology because it fascinated me back then. But the geography teacher......, (or as we said it, the "Joggy teacher") ......, Mr Stafford, was shit.

Fk you, Stafford. You sucked.
                          Yeah. I get you.

A certain teacher can make a huge difference.

I really excelled in high school in my physics program. I attribute it to a great teacher, Mr Smith. He had a mild speach impedement and blinking tick. He also had a red phone in the back room that I remember once it rang. It was IBM. They needed his input on something. Lecture paused.

He had a tractor that broke down that he turned either the starter or generator into both to get it working. Brilliant man. But a farmer. Sort of a savant.

Our test questions consisted of things like:

1.) You are in a 2,500 pound vw bug in front of a dump truck full of boulders weighing 30,000 pounds. The co-efficient of friction from the vw tires to pavement is x. You hit the brakes to stop the truck behind you. How far do you slide?

2.) You launch a greased pig out of a cannon at 47 degrees, at 35 miles per second. How many seconds before it hits the ground?

I aced physics, and did poorly in a math class that used the same equations as the physics class. The different teacher made a huge difference.

Mr. Smith, mad props. Thank you.

Too bad Mr. Stafford sucked so bad for you. Sorry about that. I had poor ones too.

Bet he set all kinds of records for passing students per season and had the highest final semester efficiency and shit too. Probably had a teacher rating near the top percentage of the profession too. Fucking ass-hat, Mr. Stafford we used to call him.

Did you ever have Mr. Manning for Economics? I swear to God he would change the questions on a quiz while handing it out.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; June 7, 2016, 02:04 PM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Cue the debate

Has Jim Caldwell made Matthew Stafford better?

Last week we played around with the thought that Matthew Stafford's best year was 2015 as opposed to 2011. The response was quite mixed. But you still saw a decent amount of Lions fans switch their opinion to the 2015 side of things. Ultimately the argument was all about Stafford's overall play, from improved decision making to consistent footwork. Now the question is why did his play indeed improve? Is it because Stafford matured as a player on his own? Or was it coaching? More importantly, was it Jim Caldwell?

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Has Jim Caldwell made Matthew Stafford better?
                              Maybe Stafford is motivated to perform by a mouth agape, blank stare that screams, "I don't really know what I am doing here."

I just wish the day shift ladies at the booty lounge were the same way.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Wow. Troubling. Several ways. :D
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X