No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Lions will have the toughest job of defending ARZ since there won't be THIS version on film.

To be successful they need to get some outs and pound the ball. Eat up clock and put pressure on them to be efficient and stop us. The more pressure the better. We'll get their best shot of the year. As Ivan Drago said, "We must break them."
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yeah, when I first looked at the schedule I thought "W" just because they've been so bad recently. First time for the QB, HC and likely full air raid type scheme with a terrible O-line. The more I think about it, the trickier this game becomes in a place the Lions have traditionally struggled. Those mesh and RPO concepts gashed Patricia's D for the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• You guys are overthinking this, if they don't win that game they are looking at a double digit loss season. The Cards suck, they have a new head coach who really didn't do much at his old job. The Lions D is going to be pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          You guys are overthinking this, if they don't win that game they are looking at a double digit loss season. The Cards suck, they have a new head coach who really didn't do much at his old job. The Lions D is going to be pretty good.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Lions have a fairly tough looking schedule, Arizona is a game they have to win. Hopefully they go into it with a better sense of urgency than the Jet game.

Comment

• We can only hope. I'd hate to give up on them after week 1. 2 years in a row.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• If the Lions just play basic error free football they should be 1-0.
                Nothing fancy, solid defense, run the ball efficient football.
                Good to go.

Comment

• The Patriots's always start slow and lose to teams they shouldn't early in the season ... like last year for example when they gifted a game to Patricia ... and a lot of the slow start had to do with the defense finding it's way.

When I see the schedule for the Lions, I don't see them having the luxury of starting slow. The schedule is too difficult later on, and the culture of the team is wannabe's and not actual championship makeup.

If they want to make the playoffs ... it's a must win in my opinion. I can't see them losing to the Cardinals and then finding more than a single win in their next 5 games. Chargers, @ Eagles, Chiefs, @ Packers, Vikings.

If they lose to the Cardinals on opening day they'll be 1-5 at best.
                  If they beat the Cardinals then 3-3 is possible.

I know it may be over dramatic, but the entire season could hinge on that first game.
                  Forever One!

Comment

• 16-0

book it
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lions don't seem to play well in Arizona...I think they did win the last time there, but before that was not good....Also I wouldnt count out Murray...remeber last year's opener when the Jets destroyed the Lions in Det with a rookie QB.

Comment

• Patricia has no room for losing. I like him at the moment as coach, but if he loses to cardinals he shoukd be fired. Seriously, new OC, 11 year veteran QB and defensive players he wanted.
                        No excuses to lose that first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          Patricia has no room for losing. I like him at the moment as coach, but if he loses to cardinals he shoukd be fired. Seriously, new OC, 11 year veteran QB and defensive players he wanted.
                          No excuses to lose that first game.
                          There is "winning ugly", and then there is the win against AZ. That was beyond ugly, only reason they won was AZ was the worst team in the league, 30 other teams beat the Lions that day.

Comment

• Winning the ugly contest = 'Elite' at something.

winning GIF
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I don't care if they win 2-0 on a safety. Just effin win

Comment

• Huh. Why, you sir sound like a Lions fan.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X