No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry, if he doesn't there is always another Tight End or Receiver waiting to be drafted in the first round next year.

Comment

• robert downey jr sigh GIF
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Comment

• Last year was exactly like the previous 9 years.

Comment

• He's coming off a terrible season and has had a rough offseason with his wife having brain surgery.......He didn't seem to have much fire last year, like he was going through the motions...We shall see I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              He's coming off a terrible season and has had a rough offseason with his wife having brain surgery.......He didn't seem to have much fire last year, like he was going through the motions...We shall see I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                He's coming off a terrible season and has had a rough offseason with his wife having brain surgery.......He didn't seem to have much fire last year, like he was going through the motions...We shall see I guess.
                I agree. I thought there was hope this year if Stafford re-committed/re-connected to the game and brought some desire back. With the wife's health problems and all that would do to a family, most of my hope for that kind of turn around has faded. The odds are it will be another "go through the motions" year. It certainly appears that the FO is trying to make Stafford less critical.

Comment

• They said on the NFLN yesterday that Brady WANTS to run the ball more. Winners know the true formula to consistently winning in the NFL starts with a good running game. But, don't let me, or Brady interrupt, QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB, STAFFFFFOOOORRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Eh... winners know that a good running game gives you an increasing margin for error.

Comment

• There wasn't the right one in the draft but, the lions need a better QB if they have any intention of becoming a real contender. I personally, would love the lions to draft the future QB and give him/her time to develop. That said, I'm pretty sure that the lions are incapable of developing any talent they draft. If the lions stay with Matty Statford don't expect anything spectacular for the next decade (spectacular like winning a playoff game). With Statford contract I don't see any team willing to to take him off our hands.
                      Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

You mean the #2 overall defense that could not stop another team that knew how to win? Brilliant!
                          I know right ... wasn't that defense handed a 14-0 lead? And then gave up a 76 yard TD. That defense that was given a 17-7 halftime lead after Stafford led them on a 10-play drive to leading to a FG at the end 2nd quarter? That defense that gave up a 90 yard TD drive after the lead was pushed to 20-7?

I remember that defense. They were awesome.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                            There wasn't the right one in the draft but, the lions need a better QB if they have any intention of becoming a real contender. I personally, would love the lions to draft the future QB and give him/her time to develop. That said, I'm pretty sure that the lions are incapable of developing any talent they draft. If the lions stay with Matty Statford don't expect anything spectacular for the next decade (spectacular like winning a playoff game). With Statford contract I don't see any team willing to to take him off our hands.
                            Plenty of teams would take on the Stafford contract .... and give up picks to do so, don't kid yourself.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why everyone has decided that the QB from Clemson is the second coming?

The kid played his part (which wasn't the superstar) on a stacked Nat'l championship team......but I didn't see a Manning/Luck type guy. I honestly don't see that kid playing any better than Fromm did as a freshman for UGA.......the only difference was that one came up a little short in the championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                They said on the NFLN yesterday that Brady WANTS to run the ball more. Winners know the true formula to consistently winning in the NFL starts with a good running game. But, don't let me, or Brady interrupt, QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB,QB, STAFFFFFOOOORRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!
                                When you have Brady as your QB, your running game is automatically good.

Comment

Working...
                                X