Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    It's true that they are only one game into this year, but the offense was a continuation of last year's second half. Lombardi was a bad offensive coordinator.
    yes sir

Lombardi was a bad offensive coordinator.
    Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Riddick actually looked like a real live RB carrying the ball yesterday. That would be a nice development. I'd still like to see more two back sets with both Riddick and AA in the formation.

Comment

• Detroit Lions ‏@Lions [ame="https://twitter.com/Lions/status/775408912245755904"]45m45 minutes ago[/ame] Matthew Stafford had a decent second half at IND: 17/19, 177 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT, 140.6 rtg.

Thanks for the Lions for pointing this out but, why no comments on the piss poor D?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

It's true that they are only one game into this year, but the offense was a continuation of last year's second half. Lombardi was a bad offensive coordinator.
          This is a major point. We played many a crappy team in the 1.5 years with Lombardi. All of them the offense looked anemic.
          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            We indeed did see leadership on the field, particularly at the end of the game.

Stafford should be given credit for winning this game and Defense should be criticized for allowing it to be so close.
            Good point MM. Didn't a Lion (I think it was Quinn) say the break number is 24. If the team has to score over 24 points to win the D didn't do their jobs. And if the D holds them to under 24 points they have done their jobs?

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            It's crazy, a no huddle offense works.
            Who would have believed that? Oh yeah.

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            I LOVE how Stafford and the rest of the offense looked. Good news so far.

However, the Colts were down 4 starters on D to start the game. Starting CB Vontae Davis, nickel CB Darius Butler, starting FS Geathers, and starting DE Henry Anderson.
            They Colts then lost starting CB Patrick Robinson and starting SS TJ Green during the game. Their CBs were Antonio Cromartie. They just signed the 32 year old a couple of weeks ago. The other CBs were just signed off the street.
            By the 2nd half, it should have been expected for the Lions to move the ball against the Colts.

Lets see what the Lions offense looks like over the next couple of weeks and particularly week 5 vs Jim Schwartz's Eagles at home.
            The colts started blitzing to junk the game up. But that just left the rbs singled up. I'll take that any day. Our RBs are a mis match for most LBs. Too quick!
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

BUT HIS LAST NAME IS Lombardi!! He has to be good!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                BUT HIS LAST NAME IS Lombardi!! He has to be good!
                A good name back in the stone age. He should have run more Green Bay sweep plays. That would have fooled em.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford throws so hard, Golden Tate's hands have warped
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Best comment on that article:

Chuck Norris can catch Stafford's passes....
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Maybe that's why Calvin's hands look like they do.

Comment

• So, is someone still hating on Stafford? Though I check out the last page of this tread regularly, I'm too lazy to read back.

Comment

• Yeah, F&^K a bunch of Matt Staffords!!!!!

Haters gotta hate (I have heard).

I reread this thread a day or two ago. I chuckled many times.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• The joy of hate. Why do we need it? Me, I hate those who fuel my impotent road rage. I hate taillights. Just Get Outta My Way! I only wanna go 1mph faster than we are now and NOT be looking at your G-D taillights!

Ok...off-topic rant ended.

Comment

• Would you freaking go around!?!?!?!??!?!? Dammit.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                Would you freaking go around!?!?!?!??!?!? Dammit.
                                Hah, Hah!

I should learn patience. I live only 5-miles from work but have to get through 10 stoplights and 4 roundabouts. It takes about twenty impatient minutes, and I hate every second of it.

I have no energy to hate football players. Maybe an inept (to my eyes) coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X